Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

Great thread. Maybe you talked some sense into the Ginn haters.

I think Chambers would be happy with this pick. With Daunte, Ronnie, Chambers, and Ginn along with Booker I think cam could put up some points if the offensive line gels-BIG if though.

THERE'S NO WAY GETTING GINN WOULD MAKE CHAMBERS HAPPY.

I heard he wants to play CB in the NFL. We can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

If you knew just how much of a risk Brees' shoulder was in terms of what he'd done and the amount of pins in it, you'd probably have gone with Culpepper as well.

I would have, too. Nothing Brees did in the NFL matched what Culpepper has done.

But this is a topic for another thread.

Very good read and thanks for posting it, Boomer.

If the Russel and Quinn are gone and Ginn jr. is setting there at #9 when we draft do you think the Phins will draft him?

If we should get Ginn jr. in the first any chance of a young Qb later in the draft?

Thanks for you time, Boomer.:cooldude:

Good stuff Boom.

I wouldn't really mind him if we could trade down to the mid teens or so.

I'm really concerned about the foot, but I'm sure the medical staff will do their due diligence in checking things out.

Very good post once again Boomer. You pretty confirmed what I already thought about Ginn, Jr and then some.

Yes, that's true. However, Harrison is an anomaly. How many other guys besides Harrison are superstar recievers at his size. I do like Ginn, but not at number 9, and with his alleged durability issues.

I can name about 3 off the top of my head that are superstars at 6' 180-190 range. Issac Bruce, Torry Holt and Donald Driver.

Durability issues? What durability issues?

edit: Bernard Berrian is not a superstar but he is 6'1" 180.

I can name about 3 off the top of my head that are superstars at 6' 180-190 range. Issac Bruce, Torry Holt and Donald Driver.

Durability issues? What durability issues?

edit: Bernard Berrian is not a superstar but he is 6'1" 180.

^also... santana moss, keenan mccardell, kevin curtis (who many here wanted), antonio bryant, etc...

Back
Top Bottom