Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Ahman Green? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Ahman Green?

Originally posted by Expo88
The key here is turnovers; whoever wins that battle wins this game. So here's a little note to Ray Lucas: Don't throw four INT's on Monday, got it?
So here's a little note to Ray Lucas: either hand it off to Ricky or run with it - throw as a last resort only - please. I am almost wish we have Chan here to take the ball out of Ray's hands. :evil:

Originally posted by fin-atic
Hell I could run for 132 yards if I was given the ball as many times as Buffalo was!!

22 carries 132 yards = 6 ypc! Thats not good run D

I definately starting A. Green on my fanstasy team this week and expect mega points out of him.

120 yds 2Td

65 yds recieving 1TD

Go pack Go Green!:monkey: dolphin D

What are we really arguing about here? These are two very solid teams going head to head in a classic Monday night battle. The Pack has a banged up defense that may be suspect to some big plays, while Miami's offense under Lucas, is yet unproven.
all of our starters(expect Joe Johnson out for the year)on defense will be back for Monday nights game.

If Favre plays, then there are very few weaknesses in the Pack's offense, while if the 'Fins defense plays the way they usually do on national television, they will be virtually flawless.

"If Favre Plays" sounds like your hoping for something here. Hate to break it to you. He "IS" playing.

The key here is turnovers; whoever wins that battle wins this game. So here's a little note to Ray Lucas: Don't throw four INT's on Monday, got it?

correct, but sounds like you're hoping and wishing again.

isn't hoping and wishing all that goes down here? who's the expert that can pick what's going to happen every week? what dolphin fan isn't a little worried about ray lucas and hoping he doesn't turn the ball over? green bay fans have to be hoping and wishing that favre doesn't go down with another injury. there's nothing wrong with that. we can all say "favre IS playing" and i pretty much believe that, but what if he trips over brian griese's dog? hey billscrushfins aren't the bills your fantasy team?

"we can all say "favre IS playing" and i pretty much believe that, but what if he trips over brian griese's dog? "

ROTFL!!!

Dog?? Hell, what if he trips over Terrell Davis' driveway?? ;)

Originally posted by DPlus47
we can all say "favre IS playing" and i pretty much believe that, but what if he trips over brian griese's dog? hey billscrushfins aren't the bills your fantasy team?

... "Well, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other...and see which gets filled first!" --Grandpa Gustafson ,Grumpier Old Men :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DPlus47
hey billscrushfins aren't the bills your fantasy team?

Nah, that would be Ace and Gary of SNL's "Ambiguously Gay Duo".

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
22 carries 132 yards = 6 ypc! Thats not good run D

I definately starting A. Green on my fanstasy team this week and expect mega points out of him.

120 yds 2Td

65 yds recieving 1TD

Go pack Go Green!:monkey: dolphin D

Someone buy the bills fan a clue.

Dude we held Bledsoe to 182 yards and only rushed 4 guys the entire game. If you guys only rushed 4 at us the entire game Ricky would have steam rolled you for 180+

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Someone buy the bills fan a clue.

Dude we held Bledsoe to 182 yards and only rushed 4 guys the entire game. If you guys only rushed 4 at us the entire game Ricky would have steam rolled you for 180+

How about you someone buy you a clue. Or at least read before you respond... The thread was about YOUR run D not Bills!

Point again......henry averaged 6.0 ypc. That is not good! In fact that is bad.

WHo cares what your D held Drew to. The dude asked about your run D not your pass D!

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
dude wheres my car! :lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
And Then???????:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude!! what does mine say ?

Sweeet!! :lol:

dude is so 90's :D

BillscrushFins you're correct ,I see it's hard for a few Phin fans to stay on subject here.

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
How about you someone buy you a clue. Or at least read before you respond... The thread was about YOUR run D not Bills!

Point again......henry averaged 6.0 ypc. That is not good! In fact that is bad.

WHo cares what your D held Drew to. The dude asked about your run D not your pass D!

And I answered him about the RunD. Maybe you should learn to practice what you preach dumba**

You ran 6 guys on the LOS and 2 LB's half a foot back. We rushed 4 guys the entire game and Ricky still had almost 100 yards and a 3.9 yard carry. Miami only rushed 4 guys the entire game because they focused on Bledsoe. So yes BCF buy a clue.

Back
Top Bottom