Tell me what it was like- 1972/73 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me what it was like- 1972/73

Agree. I was born a few weeks after Woodstock. The one thing I remember about football in the 70's was the Vikings and their outdoor stadium.

It wasn't until the epic playoff game v San Diego (Jan 1982) that the phins appeared on my radar.

It was tricky being a Dolphins fan here in the 80's & 90's. Everyone was a niners, donkeys, cowboys, or raiders fan.
The Dolphins have a pretty large fan base nationwide….when they start winning again (regularly) you’ll see it…btw Utah is a gorgeous place….we have family out there and we’ve gone skiing there at least ten times…love Park City/Deer Valley.

Sitting in front of the console tv Indian style immersed in this game after stuffing myself with Christmas dinner!
You guys ate earlier than us! My Mom was just a bit upset that my Dad and Uncles had to see the end before we ate. THAT game is the first one I can remember watching that made me a Miami fan. I was 5

The Dolphins have a pretty large fan base nationwide….when they start winning again (regularly) you’ll see it…btw Utah is a gorgeous place….we have family out there and we’ve gone skiing there at least ten times…love Park City/Deer Valley.

Where is your family at roughly?

I'm tucked away safely in the SE part of the SL valley.

p.s. I really don't wanna see a bunch of bandwagon hoppers.

Where is your family at roughly?

I'm tucked away safely in the SE part of the SL valley.

p.s. I really don't wanna see a bunch of bandwagon hoppers.
My sister in law in in Eastern Utah…Vernal area in the middle of nowhere…and my brother in law and family is in the Clearfield/Farmington area…

I was still eating crayons. I remember the disappointment of 74 more than 72/73.

Back
Top Bottom