Terrible WR signings | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrible WR signings

Wilson is a fine signing, over priced, yes. But he could work well in the offense.

Signing Amendola is a bit much though, a waste of resources. Sign a G or C
signing a WR for 5mil doesn't stop us from signing a G and/or C.

No it sure doesn't but cutting our best player and mortgaging our future with needless restructures will be necessary to fit it all in.
our best player might not have been a part of the problem but I don't think he was part of the solution either. I'm not sure Landry was a team guy so much a me guy, and that doesn't work on a team with limited talent and leadership vacuum. This reeks of addition through subtraction, esp if you consider that no one on any team should really make as much as a QB unless they are a QB.

our best player might not have been a part of the problem but I don't think he was part of the solution either. I'm not sure Landry was a team guy so much a me guy, and that doesn't work on a team with limited talent and leadership vacuum. This reeks of addition through subtraction, esp if you consider that no one on any team should really make as much as a QB unless they are a QB.
I was referring to Suh.

I see no reason Landry should not make more than cutler

I was referring to Suh.
sorry, um yeah suh, it stings, and i'll be pretty livid if he's a pat before it's said and done. But what can you do? We knew he was a freelancer when we signed him to a huge contract, we just thought his pluses would outweigh the negatives and they did, but not enough to actually improve our defense. I will say, if our defense is so complex that one guy freelancing can't be covered up through scheme then it has some real negatives. **** the wide 9.

I see no reason Landry should not make more than cutler
should landry make as much as our starting QB? I don't even count cutler, that mistake was on Gase. that 10 mil would've been nice as a carryover this season, and if we didn't sign cutler perhaps we don't cut Suh.

sorry, um yeah suh, it stings, and i'll be pretty livid if he's a pat before it's said and done. But what can you do? We knew he was a freelancer when we signed him to a huge contract, we just thought his pluses would outweigh the negatives and they did, but not enough to actually improve our defense. I will say, if our defense is so complex that one guy freelancing can't be covered up through scheme then it has some real negatives. **** the wide 9.

Suh was never worth the contract but if anything on our defense actually made us better it was him. Kiko Alonso is a detriment but we resign him

should landry make as much as our starting QB? I don't even count cutler, that mistake was on Gase. that 10 mil would've been nice as a carryover this season, and if we didn't sign cutler perhaps we don't cut Suh.

That's why Cutler made no sense at all. They waited on Landry as they handed out contracts to less deserving players. We seem to never have any true direction that we stick with. Now people are spewing nonsense that Wilson can be as good as Landry with zero evidence and ignoring that he never stood out even with a weak kc receiving corps. We should have locked down Landry last year, never restructured Suh and never signed Cutler to that contract

That's why Cutler made no sense at all. They waited on Landry as they handed out contracts to less deserving players. We seem to never have any true direction that we stick with. Now people are spewing nonsense that Wilson can be as good as Landry with zero evidence and ignoring that he never stood out even with a weak kc receiving corps. We should have locked down Landry last year, never restructured Suh and never signed Cutler to that contract
Can’t disagrree with any of that. Had we not restructured suh last time his big number year would’ve already been behind us

The defense had a lot of warts with him gone everything will now be exposed. I expect the defense to be worse this season. My point was, it made no sense whatsoever to cut him this year especially after they just redid his deal. This team lacks talent and now the plan is to go on talent diet.

Back
Top Bottom