Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting

Listen, you have no business on our board and if you are going to come on here bashing our starting safety, you better have more than one clip to back it up. How many times a game can we expect a play like this? do the stats lie? Does he not really record 100 tackles every season? I got no problem if you give us examples and several video clips but dont show us one clip and tell us "there, look, he sucks"

byroan said:
lg_dyson_ap_01-1.jpg

this si exactly what im talking bout in my last post... that is useless and has nothing to do with what im talking bout.

I can see TitanPride will be a valuable asset to this board...Btw, how do you misspell "is"?

TitanPride said:
this si exactly what im talking bout in my last post... that is useless and has nothing to do with what im talking bout.

You're the one trash talking one of our players. Do you not expect retaliation?

Also, if you think that's bad. Wait until this is moved into the depths. Then you'll really be torn apart. :chuckle:

You can find bonehead plays for any player.Yes that includes Marino,Csonka JT and Zach.Having said that I am underwhelmed about Tillman's talents.I am trusting that Saban knows how to get the best out of him.

PassRush said:
Listen, you have no business on our board and if you are going to come on here bashing our starting safety, you better have more than one clip to back it up. How many times a game can we expect a play like this? do the stats lie? Does he not really record 100 tackles every season? I got no problem if you give us examples and several video clips but dont show us one clip and tell us "there, look, he sucks"

ok with the tackles, that jsut him playing behind poor linebackers last season.. and his doesnt hit that hard, his gets em down eventually but his tackles are poor... and to be able to tackle poorly he had to spend a whole offseason working on tackling... theres not really anymore i can show you... i pointed out the vikings game because it was nationally telelvised so maybe some of you caught it. but another thing is.. O.K he occasionally gets a big hit but only because he tries them so often.. and 95% of the time it ends up being a weak tackle because he tried to lay them out in a situation he shouldnt have.

Goin` Deep said:
I can see TitanPride will be a valuable asset to this board...Btw, how do you misspell "is"?

well keyboard wizz, i press the "S" button, then i press the "I" button... lol bnah seriously i jsut suck at typing.. i try to get better but i jsut miss spell easy *** words like that all teh time.. look right there i missspelt "the"

Tebucky was playing out of position for as clueless coaching staff.

Is he Ed Reed? Obviously not...that being said the safety play on this team has been subpar the last little while.

I personally would take Tebucky over Sammy Knight. Tebucky is a better tackler then Knight (always thought Knight's "big hitter" reputation was a little overstated) and can get over the top faster on deeper plays. He also takes better angles then Knight did. He is'nt the "ball hawk" that Knight was but I think playing in a better defense and playing his natural position will equate to more plays.

Tebucky is'nt the best safety in football by any means but....name me a better safety that was available in the offseason that made sense salary cap wise.

byroan said:
Also, if you think that's bad. Wait until this is moved into the depths. Then you'll really be torn apart. :chuckle:

the thing is, i dont think its bad.. i think its jsut stupid and irrelevant

I thought Saban targeted Jones for his run support qualities and knew full well that they would have to spend extra time on his coverage skills.

byroan said:
You're the one trash talking one of our players. Do you not expect retaliation?

ok so retaliate by pointing out why tebucky is good and backing it up with several clips like you guys are telling me too. not something random that has nothign to do with the conversation

TitanPride said:
ok with the tackles, that jsut him playing behind poor linebackers last season.. and his doesnt hit that hard, his gets em down eventually but his tackles are poor... and to be able to tackle poorly he had to spend a whole offseason working on tackling... theres not really anymore i can show you... i pointed out the vikings game because it was nationally telelvised so maybe some of you caught it. but another thing is.. O.K he occasionally gets a big hit but only because he tries them so often.. and 95% of the time it ends up being a weak tackle because he tried to lay them out in a situation he shouldnt have.
Dude what is your problem with our starting SS...there must be some reason why you don't like him...is it cause hes not paying the child support...he meets alot women every city who goes visits...so you can't expect him to pick your mom out of a line up.

Back
Top Bottom