Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting

TitanPride said:
see this is a good post.

Thanks.

but can you honestly say everyone knows what they are getting with him?

Nope. That's why I said "most people".

and that ALOT if not most dont think he is exelent at everything?

I believe this is not the case.

what about your system is gonna make him play better? he played in new england with their coaching and still played bad. or not well.

I thought Jones did pretty well in New England. Good enough for New England to franchise him after the 2002 season. Now I know that's partially a bargaining chip. But that's a dangerous game to be playing with a player you (the team) beleive "sucks" or "isn't very good".

Sammy Knight had 98 tackles for us last year and 111 the year before. And our LB corp has traditionally been pretty good.

ChambersNBoston said:
Dude what is your problem with our starting SS...there must be some reason why you don't like him...is it cause hes not paying the child support...he meets alot women every city who goes visits...so you can't expect him to pick your mom out of a line up.
shhhhh :lol:

For those of you who think Tebucky sucks, read the article about him in ESPN the Mag from last week. He's a pretty damn good father, but no one seems to care about that anymore.

unifiedtheory said:
Tebucky was playing out of position for as clueless coaching staff.

That clip was about par for the course when he was in New England too. Maybe Saban can get more out of him.

BTW he was looking for the ball the whole way and it doesnt look like he saw the receiver.Its not an excuse.It was a penalty but he had good intentions.

Jones was playing FS in New Orleans for a coaching staff who couldn't teach like ours can. Here he'll be playing SS in a very creative defense. What he did in New Orleans shouldn't have much bearing on what we expect from him here.

Muck said:
I thought Jones did pretty well in New England. Good enough for New England to franchise him after the 2002 season. Now I know that's partially a bargaining chip. But that's a dangerous game to be playing with a player you (the team) beleive "sucks" or "isn't very good".

Sammy Knight had 98 tackles for us last year and 111 the year before. And our LB corp has traditionally been pretty good.
I thought Jones did pretty well in NE too. He was the starting SS on their first SB championship team. As for how good he will be now, all I need to know is St. Nick wanted him in Miami and I'll take his ability to judge talent over any fan.

Saban will not put Jones in a position to fail... he will be incorporated into the scheme nicely and become a good little player... watch and see... he will NOT be our D's highlight film provider for the most part, with that going to Madison (who's going to have a big year), taylor, and carter...

byroan said:
lg_dyson_ap_01-1.jpg

You think that's funny, look at this!...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teamtransactions?team=ten

TitanPride said:
ok so retaliate by pointing out why tebucky is good and backing it up with several clips like you guys are telling me too. not something random that has nothign to do with the conversation

You're a titan fan. Not a divisonial foe. Not a Saints fan. Why do you even care about Tebucky? Are you upset that you don't have a safety and you wish you had Tebucky? We'll gladly take Schulters off the market.

RWhitney014 said:
For those of you who think Tebucky sucks, read the article about him in ESPN the Mag from last week. He's a pretty damn good father, but no one seems to care about that anymore.

I did not see the article but I heard him on Rome and the guy is a pretty damn good father. I'm sure he made a bunch of bad plays with the Saints but there whole defense was bad, it may of been a case of a good player surronded by a bunch of bad players so he looks worse, or he just might not be very good, but we will see this year. I think he'll do a decent job, he was one of the leader on the Saints in tackles if not the leader, but if he does not produce than it is going to be a long year for the secondary.

I always liked Tebucky when he was a Patriot. Maybe he wasn't the best player, but he played his *** off. I'm sure Saban will get more out of him then Haslett.

Back
Top Bottom