Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting

unifiedtheory said:
Tebucky was playing out of position for as clueless coaching staff.

Is he Ed Reed? Obviously not...that being said the safety play on this team has been subpar the last little while.

I personally would take Tebucky over Sammy Knight. Tebucky is a better tackler then Knight (always thought Knight's "big hitter" reputation was a little overstated) and can get over the top faster on deeper plays. He also takes better angles then Knight did. He is'nt the "ball hawk" that Knight was but I think playing in a better defense and playing his natural position will equate to more plays.

Tebucky is'nt the best safety in football by any means but....name me a better safety that was available in the offseason that made sense salary cap wise.

im not saying there was sumone better available... the point of this is to just show that he does play bad, yes he does play good sometimes, but no where near as well as everyone seems to think.. reading these boards you'd think he was some kind of super hero. Im jsut trying to show that he does lack ball skills and isnt superhuman like lots of ppl here seem to think for some reason.

TitanPride said:
well keyboard wizz, i press the "S" button, then i press the "I" button... lol bnah seriously i jsut suck at typing.. i try to get better but i jsut miss spell easy *** words like that all teh time.. look right there i missspelt "the"
I don`t give a s*** if you have to look in the dictionary to spell your words, it just sucks for the lucky people here who have to sit through 3rd grade spelling when trying to read one of your insightful posts.

byroan said:
lg_dyson_ap_01-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TitanPride said:
Ok i been reading here alot and seen how highly you's rate tebucky, and i dont understand it. Ok did you guys jsut check his stats and see how many tackles he had and assume he was good? and i read alot about how he is a "ball-hawking" safety... haslett was 100% correct when he said tebucky has no ball skills... have a look at this video and see the type of play you can expect from tebucky

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U43TTGRVDE9N0FRFR44TYAZ41

ok i know one play doesnt make a player, but this is what you can expect form him.

yes and i know i have bad grammer, so dont even bother pointing it out as an argument point.
Did they score?? Now who cares@@!

Goin` Deep said:
I don`t give a s*** if you have to look in the dictionary to spell your words, it just sucks for the lucky people here who have to sit through 3rd grade spelling when trying to read one of your insightful posts.

i know how to spell just fine, i just cant type well... and its not like you cant read it, or have to try any harder to figure out what im saying. you really want me to focus on typing well, fine i will. then maybe you can bring up some argument points instead of posting useless pictures and paying out my typing.

TitanPride said:
Ok i been reading here alot and seen how highly you's rate tebucky, and i dont understand it.

Now this what I don't understand. You claim that you read the board so much. And yet you believe everyone here rates him as this elite safety. Most people know exactly what we're getting with Jones. He's a guy with size and speed who can hit but lacks ball skills.

I've seen this video some time ago. IMO, you were just looking for an excuse to post it. So you invented one.

That said, I expect him to play better than he did in New Orleans because he'll be in a better system implemented by better coaches. I expect him to play more the level he played in New England.

Ok so far not one single person has brought up a point as to why tebucky is good. posting a 5 year old picture that has nothing to do with the argument isnt good. so if yous like tebucky so much, defend him, im open to listen to opinions on this matter.

TitanPride said:
then maybe you can bring up some argument points instead of posting useless pictures and paying out my typing.
"paying out my typing" ??? You want argument points, why? What do I want to argue with a Titans fan about...Tebucky Jones? Got better things to do, like correcting your poor spelling!

The Patriots website had videos of Tebucky intercepting several passes and returning fumbles for TD's, unfortunately those videos are down because of how old they are. I did see The Vikings game last season, I don't blame Tebucky for not being able to single-handedly shut down one of the best offenses in football. He's no Ronnie Lott or Ed Reed but he's better than you give him credit for.

Also, how about I post the video of Rodney Harrison performing a similar mugging of Chris Chambers in the end zone??

Te point is, if you have enough tape, you can dig up ridiculous plays on any player.

Muck said:
Now this what I don't understand. You claim that you read the board so much. And yet you believe everyone here rates him as this elite safety. Most people know exactly what we're getting with Jones. He's a guy with size and speed who can hit but lacks ball skills.

I've seen this video some time ago. IMO, you were just looking for an excuse to post it. So you invented one.

That said, I expect him to play better than he did in New Orleans because he'll be in a better system implemented by better coaches.

see this is a good post. but can you honestly say everyone knows what they are getting with him? and that ALOT if not most dont think he is exelent at everything?
and what about your system is gonna make him play better? he played in new england with their coaching and still played bad. or not well.

but thank you for actually arguing back with soemthign relevant

now i have to go, but ill check back later to see how you's think uve "owned" me some more. but still refuse to actually say anything worthwhile.

no offence to tebucky, but that video is kinda funny...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom