Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting

Dirtywater said:
I always liked Tebucky when he was a Patriot. Maybe he wasn't the best player, but he played his *** off. I'm sure Saban will get more out of him then Haslett.

I agree, and very cool sig, even though the team on it makes me want to :barf:

DolphinDevil28 said:
I agree, and very cool sig, even though the team on it makes me want to :barf:

Thanks. It takes a big man to admit that. :up:

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Your sig is so gansta boy..

Is that good or bad, lol? I am certainly no 'gangsta', but the writing certainly has bling to it.

I didn't read past the first page but has anyone brought up that Tebucky played out of position while with the Saints?

TitanPride said:
Ok i been reading here alot and seen how highly you's rate tebucky, and i dont understand it. Ok did you guys jsut check his stats and see how many tackles he had and assume he was good? and i read alot about how he is a "ball-hawking" safety... haslett was 100% correct when he said tebucky has no ball skills... have a look at this video and see the type of play you can expect from tebucky

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U43TTGRVDE9N0FRFR44TYAZ41

ok i know one play doesnt make a player, but this is what you can expect form him.

yes and i know i have bad grammer, so dont even bother pointing it out as an argument point.

Who the hell said he is a ball hawk?? I havent read anythin like that. All we have said (that I have seen) is that he is a hard hitting saftey that is good in run support. He isnt a guy that creates turnovers (maybe a couple of fumbles) but tackles well. He has hands of stone... we know this. The thing is, is that he isnt as much of a concern compared to our FS and maybe CB positions. Not to mention... Saban will use the players to their best ability. Saban will be blitzing Tebucky more and using him in run support more than in pass support.

Now sayin that... your team is now the worst in the league right now so you should really think about that before you come here to talk ****... How is Kevin Carter doing? Or Lance Shulters? or Dyson? or Rolle? or Mason? or Fred Miller? or that RB that cant play more than 3 downs without breakin a nail, Chris Gown???? :rofl3: :rofl4::roflmao::chuckle::grouplaug:laughat::lol:

Nasty

I can't read anymore of his posts. The spelling, the grammar.
Public schools in Tenn. must be in trouble.

Alright it is clear he is not the most aware safety but look who he had as a Head Coach. He can't coach just like you say Tebucky can't play titanpride. I think with Sabans schemes and his hitting ability he will become a good safety and a solid player on the Dolphins Defense.

Nasty said:
Who the hell said he is a ball hawk?? I havent read anythin like that. All we have said (that I have seen) is that he is a hard hitting saftey that is good in run support. He isnt a guy that creates turnovers (maybe a couple of fumbles) but tackles well. He has hands of stone... we know this. The thing is, is that he isnt as much of a concern compared to our FS and maybe CB positions. Not to mention... Saban will use the players to their best ability. Saban will be blitzing Tebucky more and using him in run support more than in pass support.

Now sayin that... your team is now the worst in the league right now so you should really think about that before you come here to talk ****... How is Kevin Carter doing? Or Lance Shulters? or Dyson? or Rolle? or Mason? or Fred Miller? or that RB that cant play more than 3 downs without breakin a nail, Chris Gown???? :rofl3: :rofl4::roflmao::chuckle::grouplaug:laughat::lol:

Nasty

Nasty great post but don't put down Chris Brown because I think he is a solid player and yes his first season starting he has proved to be a bit of injury prone but its only been 1 season so we will see about him. I think Dolphins should trade our first round pick for theres:D Since there going to have top 5 guaranteed

wazzy said:
Nasty great post but don't put down Chris Brown because I think he is a solid player and yes his first season starting he has proved to be a bit of injury prone but its only been 1 season so we will see about him. I think Dolphins should trade our first round pick for theres:D Since there going to have top 5 guaranteed

Sorry man... but Chris Brown breaks sumptin every day. Didnt he break his had or wrist or sumptin lately? The boy cant stay on the field... hes good when he plays... but he doesnt play.

Nasty

jlfin said:
I can't read anymore of his posts. The spelling, the grammar.
Public schools in Tenn. must be in trouble.

Yeah. I guess because he admits up front that he's a functional illiterate, that somehow excuses him from having the value of his opinion judged, at least in part, by the way he writes. Reverse psychology, I guess. Gotta expect it from the kind of a*****e who comes to another team's board just to diss a player.

Now, the clip speaks for itself. Seems as though Tebucky had his eye on the ball all the way and didn't have a clue that the receiver was there. Bad break. Doesn't mean he sucks.

i say we just wait and see what happens this year for tebucky
and also watch what happens to the titans...:grouplaug
don't diss our players when your team blows.......goodbye

We dont need him to be a ballhawk, we already know hes got hands of stone. hes just got to be rodney harrison and crush the snot out of people.

anyone read Tebucky's life story in the ESPN mag last month ? Sounds like a good guy. Went from being homeless all thru childhood to Super Bowl Champ.

Back
Top Bottom