Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I know we are tongue in cheek about minkah and I wish no one failure. At all. (Uh-oh -a preface)....

That being said. Grier was roasted for trading a player who no longer wanted to be a Dolphin. He made the Pto-Bowl off of five games. Not begrudging his short term success but the pick was worth it just to have players who buy-in to what the TEAM wants.

In the end, he got what he wanted, the Dolphins got what they could. The Steelers are winning so he can enjoy that. I am happy with where the Dolphins are while acknowledging the work to be done.

They should start collecting stats on the “getting your *** run over” category cause he got posterized on Sunday lol

I know the stat on Minkah being obsessed with the Dolphins, and wishing he were back here:

0.0000000%

I have no idea why we care so much about former players who are now elsewhere

I know the stat on Minkah being obsessed with the Dolphins, and wishing he were back here:

0.0000000%

I have no idea why we care so much about former players who are now elsewhere
Just because he turned his back on us Awsi

The Bill "Bozo" O'Brien trade for Tunsil - a delayed gratification gift to the Dolphins that will keep on giving... Oops another loss for the Texans.
If the Texans give us a top 5 draft spot we could likely look at something like 5, 17, 37, 49. Stack that on top of last seasons moves and draft, then add this coming offseason of smart contracts and adding depth.

Tankathon has us looking at Rousseau, Devonta Smith, Jalen Mayfield, and Paris Ford. (Kenneth Gainwell late)

if it’s anything close to that, 2021 will be looking good. Paper is paper, but it would be nice to look like winners on paper for once. The Tunsil and stills trade would be a pillar of that rebuild.

If the Texans give us a top 5 draft spot we could likely look at something like 5, 17, 37, 49. Stack that on top of last seasons moves and draft, then add this coming offseason of smart contracts and adding depth.

Tankathon has us looking at Rousseau, Devonta Smith, Jalen Mayfield, and Paris Ford. (Kenneth Gainwell late)

if it’s anything close to that, 2021 will be looking good. Paper is paper, but it would be nice to look like winners on paper for once. The Tunsil and stills trade would be a pillar of that rebuild.

I know nothing about how the Texans will due from here on out, but I'm anticipating somewhere around #12. Much better than that and I'll happily eat crow

Back
Top Bottom