Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

As long as they have Watson playing they are going to be in most games. But that defense has looked bad. I think I heard that it’s the worst run defense they have ever had. And this game will make it even worse. As we have seen from the last 20 years when you can’t stop the run you are more likely to lose.

This morn on ESPN Greeny they were discussing the no OA pick and what would it take for the owner to trade out and Dan said possibly a combo of Watson and picks would get serious consideration

Dan forgot and Greeny didn’t correct him
LOL

Minkah Fitzpatrick Hall of Fame update: Another 5 tackles with zero other statistical contributions to the game.
Butthurt, lets degrade a former player even though you don’t keep up with him besides the stat line and just spew out garbage. You know deep down inside he’s a great player, you just want your narrative to be right. I get it though, it’s easy to be wrong about stuff when you don’t pay attention. They don’t throw his way for a reason and he’s a leader for an undefeated team, he’s trash though. Go ask them for a trade back and see what they say

Butthurt, lets degrade a former player even though you don’t keep up with him besides the stat line and just spew out garbage. You know deep down inside he’s a great player, you just want your narrative to be right. I get it though, it’s easy to be wrong about stuff when you don’t pay attention. They don’t throw his way for a reason and he’s a leader for an undefeated team, he’s trash though. Go ask them for a trade back and see what they say
spongebob.gif

Go ask them for a trade back and see what they say

Go ask the Dolphins for a trade back and see what they say.

Minkah is the most overrated former Dolphins player on this forum. Yes, even more than Tannehill.

He only makes a play when the ball is thrown or deflected right to him. He even made one of those plays while in MIA. If a ball isn’t thrown or deflect right to him, he’s the 2nd coming of Casper.

That was a phenomenal trade for MIA. They got their LT to replace Tunsil and rid themselves of non-team player. PIT has always had good defensive teams well before Minkah arrived and they’ll likely still be that way when he leaves. He means about as much as parsley on a dinner plate. Take it away, nobody notices.

Go ask the Dolphins for a trade back and see what they say.

Minkah is the most overrated former Dolphins player on this forum. Yes, even more than Tannehill.

He only makes a play when the ball is thrown or deflected right to him. He even made one of those plays while in MIA. If a ball isn’t thrown or deflect right to him, he’s the 2nd coming of Casper.

That was a phenomenal trade for MIA. They got their LT to replace Tunsil and rid themselves of non-team player. PIT has always had good defensive teams well before Minkah arrived and they’ll likely still be that way when he leaves. He means about as much as parsley on a dinner plate. Take it away, nobody notices.
I dunno about Fitzpatrick (although I do know that mommy fights his battles) but when it comes to Tannehill, if anything he has been grossly under-rated!

The only ones butthurt where the ones who hate Grier and wanted Flores gone after three games. The man wanted to leave. See ya, That's it.

Last edited:
I dunno about Fitzpatrick (although I do know that mommy fights his battles) but when it comes to Tannehill, if anything he has been grossly under-rated!

There’s pages and pages on the Tannehill subject elsewhere on this forum so I won’t fully elaborate here.

I’ll just say that with regard to his ability to sling it and make things happens in situations where the opposition doesn’t have to worry about the run and knows he has to throw it every down —- nothing has changed. He’s very far from grossly under-rated. Still the same guy.

He does look good slinging off the threat of Derrick Henry, though. No doubts about that. Just like he did when Jay Ajayi was in beast mode.

It’s when his team isn’t front running or running it very well that the shortcomings typically become apparent. The Tannehill cult refuses to remember or acknowledge that. They all seemingly suffer from amnesia.

I think the first 5 picks will go to teams with less than 5 wins In NYJ, Was, NYG, Jacksonville and Cincinnati (provably in that order). In the second tire are Houston, Minnesota, LAC, Falcons, and provably Detroit and Denver. So As of right now, I‘m expecting something between 6 and 12

I know everything can change in a hurry, and we might end in that second tire, But just playing the guessing game, I will go as best case scenario 6th and worst 12th.

I think the first 5 picks will go to teams with less than 5 wins In NYJ, Was, NYG, Jacksonville and Cincinnati (provably in that order).

Should be pointed out that the NFC East is a mess.

Despite looking horrid tonight and being w/o their starting QB for the rest of the season, the Dallas Cowboys are in first place with a 2-4 record. NYG, despite just winning their first game this week, and the Washington football team are only ONE game out of 1st place.

What that means is, those teams all have reason to keep trying hard. Ron Rivera coaches one of those teams, so I doubt they’ll tap out any time soon.

And since they all play each other twice, I can see the cellar dweller ending up with 3-5 wins.

CINN drafted their QB #1 this past draft. And he looks to be good enough to win them more games than they won last season. And they have no reason to tank as they did last season.

JAX just might win a few more games than they should because Minshew runs hot and cold and they might still think he could be their guy.

The JESTS, however, are gonna be lucky to win one game — even if they are trying really hard.

There’s pages and pages on the Tannehill subject elsewhere on this forum so I won’t fully elaborate here.

I’ll just say that with regard to his ability to sling it and make things happens in situations where the opposition doesn’t have to worry about the run and knows he has to throw it every down —- nothing has changed. He’s very far from grossly under-rated. Still the same guy.

He does look good slinging off the threat of Derrick Henry, though. No doubts about that. Just like he did when Jay Ajayi was in beast mode.

It’s when his team isn’t front running or running it very well that the shortcomings typically become apparent. The Tannehill cult refuses to remember or acknowledge that. They all seemingly suffer from amnesia.
You're right, it's a tiresome argument either way; so all will say is watch the Titans and Henry now vs when Mariota was under center. And the only QB who could succeed with one of the 2-3 worst OLs is Russell Wilson. So long story short: we will agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom