Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Which is what a team with their first and second round pick would consider doing, not having those picks REALLY puts them in a bind.

They are playing for an earlier third round pick? That's brutal.

If ever a franchise needed W's more than draft seeding, it's this one. They are screwed long term. The lack of talent won't be a 2020 problem. It will be a 2021-2025 problem.

Laremy Tunsil said it best upon seeing the offer Houston made for him: "I'd trade me for that too".

and this doesn't even consider they traded one of the best WRs in the league for a broken David Johnson and a 2nd round pick.

O'Brien didn't just clog the toilet, he destroyed the entire plumbing system.

and this doesn't even consider they traded one of the best WRs in the league for a broken David Johnson and a 2nd round pick.

O'Brien didn't just clog the toilet, he destroyed the entire plumbing system.
Sadly, that wasn't nearly as bad a trade as the Tunsil trade. I get not wanting to pay $27 Million to any non QB, let alone a WR. But ya, both deals look horrible. Tunsil (through no fault of his own) set them back years.

It's on the owner.

You're right, it's a tiresome argument either way; so all will say is watch the Titans and Henry now vs when Mariota was under center. And the only QB who could succeed with one of the 2-3 worst OLs is Russell Wilson. So long story short: we will agree to disagree

Henry was a 1K rusher before Tannehill was the starter. So there’s that.

My teenage son looks at me and says, "Dad, I know a trade I would like to see." I was like okay, let me hear it. He said the Cowboys still have a chance in that terrible division, Houston has no chance this year, Dallas needs a QB now, Houston doesn't really need one till next year. He then adds that Houston needs to reload and have no picks because we Dolphins have them. So his trade was for Houston to trade DeShaun Watson to Dallas for Dak Prescott and Dallas 1st round pick this year. Watson with the Dallas receivers and Zeke would be hard to stop. Dak recovers and is ready next year so the Texans still have their franchise QB, and Houston actually gets a 1st round pick to help reload.

As I am sitting there thinking it over, he says, "Dad, this trade means Houston absolutely wins no more games this year, and we get great picks." I said good thinking as I walked away proud of my boy!

My teenage son looks at me and says, "Dad, I know a trade I would like to see." I was like okay, let me hear it. He said the Cowboys still have a chance in that terrible division, Houston has no chance this year, Dallas needs a QB now, Houston doesn't really need one till next year. He then adds that Houston needs to reload and have no picks because we Dolphins have them. So his trade was for Houston to trade DeShaun Watson to Dallas for Dak Prescott and Dallas 1st round pick this year. Watson with the Dallas receivers and Zeke would be hard to stop. Dak recovers and is ready next year so the Texans still have their franchise QB, and Houston actually gets a 1st round pick to help reload.

As I am sitting there thinking it over, he says, "Dad, this trade means Houston absolutely wins no more games this year, and we get great picks." I said good thinking as I walked away proud of my boy!
Yeah, and I'm asking about burning urination for a friend.

I don’t any part of the Texans except for their picks. But we already have those. Down with the Texans

Back
Top Bottom