Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Time to revive this thread. ;)

I wonder how Texans fans are feeling nowadays? Probably as hopeless as we Dolphins fans felt during the Cam Cameron days. Probably even worse.

They have no 1st round or 2nd round pick and the one they traded is officially no worse than 9th and can easily be 3rd or 4th. Might end up being 3 and 36 combined with the 2019 draft haul.

I wonder how every critic that openly mocked MIA for the Tunsil trade feels now?

If MIA is able to build a championship team that trade will likely play a huge factor in how they accomplish it.

I wonder how Texans fans are feeling nowadays? Probably as hopeless as we Dolphins fans felt during the Cam Cameron days. Probably even worse.

They have no 1st round or 2nd round pick and the one they traded is officially no worse than 9th and can easily be 3rd or 4th. Might end up being 3 and 36 combined with the 2019 draft haul.

I wonder how every critic that openly mocked MIA for the Tunsil trade feels now?

If MIA is able to build a championship team that trade will likely play a huge factor in how they accomplish it.
I can't even imagine the sadness and hopelessness permeating those poor turds.

Just the fact that the picks could be top 3 in the first two rounds, though...
Me personally I'd much rather be a Houston fan right now. To go from Trevor Lawrence to convincing themselves that Sewell and Darnold maybe won't be so bad, it's depressing.

Someone in jetnation started a thread: "Jets are 2-13 with the 2nd pick; Fins are 10-5 with the 3rd pick"

LOL

If you think that's bad, read a Jets forum. At least Houston already has their franchise qb.
They do? I would really hate to be a fan of that team if most of their fan base and their FO believes they do. That would be totally hopeless.

Someone in jetnation started a thread: "Jets are 2-13 with the 2nd pick; Fins are 10-5 with the 3rd pick"

LOL

Yeah, I was watching one of the sports networks and they showed the top 10 picks as currently ordered and they laughed about MIA sticking out like a sore thumb with 10 wins. Double that of any other team in the top 10.

As long as Grier/Flores hit on the pick or trade down return and subsequent picks — that trade will likely go down in history among the better trades ever made.

But it won’t make a dent if they draft Dion Jordan again.

Back
Top Bottom