Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

PFF is reporting the Texans can easily make trades and are unwilling to up to this point. They have an ample amount of offers on the table for their players. I hope we get an early Xmas gift this year? It be nice to see them trade off their assets assuring them of a even more terrible season.
The thing about that is, they are going to have a completely different staff after this season, so who does ownership trust to be calling the shots, at this point?

They are between a rock, and hard place as far as major decisions. How much more dumb $hit can they do, before the fan base burns down the facility?

I think Houston is going to pull the trigger on some trades. They desperately need picks for the new regime.

I think Houston is going to pull the trigger on some trades. They desperately need picks for the new regime.
Other teams know how desperate they are too. They aren't going to give them value. Houston has zero leverage in any negotiations, so they may not be getting any appealing offers.

I agree thats why nothing has happened yet. But as time passes they will have to make some move. They can't go into the draft they way they sit now.

I agree thats why nothing has happened yet. But as time passes they will have to make some move. They can't go into the draft they way they sit now.
I'm not sure they will have a choice. Who do they have to trade?

Watson is the only guy that might bring even a rd2 pick.

There are no blockbuster, difference making trades on the horizon.

Watson would definitely bring a 1, but what's the point then? You'll just end up spending a 1 on a QB
I'm not sure they will have a choice. Who do they have to trade?

Watson is the only guy that might bring even a rd2 pick.

There are no blockbuster, difference making trades on the horizon.

2nd week in a row that Jacksonville looks better under Luton. They probably won't win, but I'm starting to wonder if they have something with this kid.

Hell... if only we could end the games right now. Jax is winning, Houston is down 10.

Big L for Houston today wasn't that they just lost. They only mustered up 7 points... That's demoralizing in the dressing room.

Texans are a mess. For every victim there is a VICTOR. It happens. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom