texas vs bama tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

I just saw McClain down on the punt coverage team, interesting that he plays on special teams for Bama with the college rosters being so big compared to the NFL.

Julio Jones is extremely under-utilized in this offense. He's not eligible to come into the draft for another year, and AJ Green gets more pub in the SEC, but I think Jones could be a really good WR in the NFL. He's also a big guy at WR and a good run-blocker, I think Parcells would like him for those reasons.

McClain is perfect for Miami

Earl Thomas looks like a young Troy Polamalu

the only knock i have on mcclain is i'd like to see him be more physical and have a better motor pursuing the ball when the play is down the field...

but you know the more i watch him i don't think he can't play physical i just think he does whatever he needs to get the job done and i think in the nfl he'll again do whatever is necessary...

he is imo a great coverage lb and has like i said earlier great instincts

and mcclain makes another great play

he's easy top 10 material imo

McClain is a monster....look at him ****kk

the only knock i have on mcclain is i'd like to see him be more physical and have a better motor pursuing the ball when the play is down the field...

but you know the more i watch him i don't think he can't play physical i just think he does whatever he needs to get the job done and i think in the nfl he'll again do whatever is necessary...

He is good inside the tackles. His a monster there. Sideline to Sideline, not so much. But he would be a serious upgrade at mike.

you all can kiss McClain good bye. If he comes out, he isn't falling to us when teams like Denver, KC, and Cleveland all needing parts to their 3-4.

He is good inside the tackles. His a monster there. Sideline to Sideline, not so much. But he would be a serious upgrade at mike.

dude he flows down the los and has serious speed...i don't know where you're getting that

easy there i'm not sure about that!

Back
Top Bottom