texas vs bama tonight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

Before watching this game, I would've been thrilled if we picked McClain with the 12th pick. Now I'm not sure he's worth a mid-late first round pick. For all of McClains instincts, he has a low motor and poor speed (looks like he has 4.8-4.9 speed on the field).

As for Earl Thomas, I still like him, but he doesn't look like someone Parcells would want. He lacks size and isn't all that good in run support (at least if this game is any indicator)

Denver just resigned DJ WILLIAMs to a big contract i doubt they go ILB again to stack up 2 expensive ones.

Before watching this game, I would've been thrilled if we picked McClain with the 12th pick. Now I'm not sure he's worth a mid-late first round pick. For all of McClains instincts, he has a low motor and poor speed (looks like he has 4.8-4.9 speed on the field).

As for Earl Thomas, I still like him, but he doesn't look like someone Parcells would want. He lacks size and isn't all that good in run support (at least if this game is any indicator)

he's really not playing run support. The one time he attacked the LOS he made a play. They're playing him deep

everybody in Texas's front 7 is seeing their stock fall badly.

i agree with that...

kindle is getting pushed around a lot by the bama oline but even by the tight end peek and that just won't work in a solb

earl thomas closes well but he's not gonna wrap up vs the run...he dives in the legs...still think he's a hell of a player but he looks a little small...is he really 5 ft 10 and more than 190 lbs??? he still well worth a 1st round pick imo...he's not dropping for me

shipley on tape i've seen shows some nice footwork and moves but he's gonna have to get off press in the nfl...

i kind of agree with you

This is really showing that Texas has only been a 2 man team of Shipley and Colt. No running game, and the other WRs have no hands

this game was over the second colt mccoy left the field

i really wish i could find a guy as a solb who blows me away...

my next stop is brandon graham...we'll see how good he looks in lb drills

frickin saban...that Dareus guy is gonna be a BEAST next season, the guy is everywhere making plays...i still stand by McClain at #12...its a shame McCoy went down, this game would be tight with him in it...

this game was over the second colt mccoy left the field

i really wish i could find a guy as a solb who blows me away...

my next stop is brandon graham...we'll see how good he looks in lb drills

Graham is not a SOLB. If that's what you want, you are going to have to wait a year or 2. He's not a bullrusher like Woodley was at Michigan (though Woodley did/does have pass rushers). Graham relies on a fast first step, and moves more than Woodley.

Graham is not a SOLB. If that's what you want, you are going to have to wait a year or 2. He's not a bullrusher like Woodley was at Michigan (though Woodley did/does have pass rushers). Graham relies on a fast first step, and moves more than Woodley.

4-3 end to you??? who do you like as a solb???

Thomas going low in the running game doesn't bother me too much. He's smaller than Ingram and he's saved a lot of runs from being bigger runs.

Sergio Kindle looks good as a pass rusher, but he can not play the run at all.

honestly though, isn't shipley another hartline, cam not only because he's white! but because he has their style of game?

Back
Top Bottom