texas vs bama tonight | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

I like Shipley a lot more than most people and I actually think he can be a damn good starter in the NFL. I'm not sure where he'll go, but if he does last until the 4th round, he'll be a good value pick. As for comparing him to Hartline, I like Hartline, but I like Shipley better. I think they have similar deep speed, but Shipley is quicker and has much better change of direction. I look forward to seeing how Shipley does (mostly getting off the jam) the week of the Senior Bowl.

you sure about the change of direction thing??? hartline had 1 of the fastest 3 cone drill #'s at the combine of any wr

shipley is a slot wr to me and we have bess

I know I'm in the minority, but I believe Shipley can play on the perimeter as well as in the slot. IMO, he has the ability to be a starter at the next level, and if nothing else, he brings versatility.

well i think he'll be at the senior bowl...i think

so he better get off press to play outside

1 more thing about mcclain guys...he missed a few practices this week with flu like symptoms so i doubt he's 100 percent tonight...

and he still dominates the action

you sure about the change of direction thing??? hartline had 1 of the fastest 3 cone drill #'s at the combine of any wr

shipley is a slot wr to me and we have bess

Well Hartline has great change of direction for his size, but I still think Shipley has better change of direction. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shipley is a bigger, slightly faster version of Wes Welker (Welker proably breaks more tackles and has slightly better hands). And unlike most people, I think Shipley can play on the perimeter. We'll get a better idea of how he can get off the press during the Senior Bowl practices.

Well Hartline has great change of direction for his size, but I still think Shipley has better change of direction. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shipley is a bigger, slightly faster version of Wes Welker. And unlike most people, I think Shipley can play on the perimeter. We'll get a better idea of how he can get off the press during the Senior Bowl practices.

well let me ask you this...you're talking about the 4th round for him and if he gets off press i can see that...

with our current wr core what we really need is a legit #1 wr...so you think that shipley can be that guy???...otherwise we've got all the other #2 #3 and slot wrs covered

we need dez bryant bar none

after watching Big Ben come back in and look good against us with a bad shoulder, and Phillip Rivers playing with a torn ACL a couple years ago, I lost a lot of respect for Colt not coming back. Unless it's a broken arm, or he's dying he should play

i don't know if big ben was as bad off as he lead everyone to believe...i mean that was his throwing shoulder if i'm not mistaken and the ball still looked very good...

maybe that's just the pessimist in me...and dan dierdorf couldn't kiss his backside enough the entire game

well let me ask you this...you're talking about the 4th round for him and if he gets off press i can see that...

with our current wr core what we really need is a legit #1 wr...so you think that shipley can be that guy???...otherwise we've got all the other #2 #3 and slot wrs covered

we need dez bryant bar none

Again, after the Senior Bowl practices, we'll have a better idea of how good he is at getting of the line. If it turns out that he can beat the press, like I suspect, then I actually think he does have an outside chance of being a #1. Although he's probably more of a very good #2/3 WR. But he also brings value on special teams. With that said, I'd love to see us daft Dez Bryant or Golden Tate.

the more i watch kindle the more i think he might be a man without a position in the nfl...

not much of an array of pass rush moves...not stout vs the run...

not a solb not a wolb not a 4-3 end...not good

the more i watch kindle the more i think he might be a man without a position in the nfl...

not much of an array of pass rush moves...not stout vs the run...

not a solb not a wolb not a 4-3 end...not good

Yeah, he looks like a project.

Back
Top Bottom