texas vs bama tonight | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

the more i watch kindle the more i think he might be a man without a position in the nfl...

not much of an array of pass rush moves...not stout vs the run...

not a solb not a wolb not a 4-3 end...not good

he needs to go to a team like the Rams, or Eagles; 4-3 teams that blitz their LBs a lot. Kindle looked great last year as a 4-3 rush LB. This year they moved him to DE due to Orakpo and Roy Miller being gone, and he was fairly lackluster.

In the 2nd I'd consider him (we'll see how he tests out), but I'm having doubts of him as a 3-4 player.

mcelroy takes some of the stupidest sacks i've ever seen!

Mcclain looks great to me.. tearing up the screens, he is very smart. He is huge too.. ill taake him all day over any LB of ours

TD Shipley. I've been watching him, all game and he's getting open, but for some reason Gilbert is only looking at Malcolm Williams, and when he isn't they're calling WR screens.

Funny, if I'm the Texas OC and I have a true Freshmen QB you'd think I'd be looking at my All-American WR most of the game.

i don't know how anyone can have terrence cody in the same zipcode as dan williams as a nose tackle...

i mean the rest of the bama dline is very bit as dominant tonight as cody has been and that's not close to the case with tennessee...

dan williams is the premier nose imo

Shipley has disappointed me in this game. He usually has sure hands....

one of his drops was a little high and IMO Arenas grabbed him. The last one he slowed down and it messed up his timing. Still should've caught it.

Now if we want to criticize a WR let's criticize Malcolm Williams.

Mcclain looks great to me.. tearing up the screens, he is very smart. He is huge too.. ill taake him all day over any LB of ours

well that's the understatement of the century.

McClain's toenail has more football talent than all our ILB's combined

i'll be the first to admit that shipley will kill you if he gets a free release and he's getting a lot of that tonight to and that's a testament to the respect alabama is paying him but i've seen a decent amount of texas tape and he doesn't get pressed ever...

so yeah the senior bowl will go a long way in telling me what he'll be in the pros...eventual legit #1 wr however i don't see that at all...

I think after tonight McClain is a pipe dream. Give me Dez Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom