texas vs bama tonight | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

one of his drops was a little high and IMO Arenas grabbed him. The last one he slowed down and it messed up his timing. Still should've caught it.

Now if we want to criticize a WR let's criticize Malcolm Williams.

True...

Shipley will be awesome . . .

with Payton Manning.

Imagine how much more dominant this Alabama team would be if they had a real QB.

This McElroy fella is garbage.

yeah...it's official for me kindle is not a guy i'd take early as a solb...he gets moved way too easy for my taste vs the run and when engaged doesn't get off...

yeah...it's official for me kindle is not a guy i'd take early as a solb...he gets moved way too easy for my taste vs the run and when engaged doesn't get off...

So you'd rather take a peak at Selvie later, or Hughes early?

So you'd rather take a peak at Selvie later, or Hughes early?

hmmm well hughes is a weakside guy only imo and the best pass rusher for a 3-4 defense in the draft...he takes plays off on tape and i don't like that but he has an array of pass rush moves and looks very natural and most effective as a standup player...

i haven't watched a whole lot of selvie but what i have seen has not impressed me

i can't find a solb that i love for us right now...i'm looking and i'm all ears...

i can't find a solb that i love for us right now...i'm looking and i'm all ears...

you mean: you can not find a guy in the first? There are some guys in the later rounds right? Would you take a shot at Kindle or Selvie in the second?

This freshman QB Gilbert for Texas, win or lose, I admire him for coming in and performing the way he is.

Tons of drops by the WR's. and the kid can feel pressure against that immensely talented Bama D and moves up to the line.

He has MUCH better awareness than the crappy Bama QB who is more experienced.

Back
Top Bottom