texas vs bama tonight | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

I loved selvie a couple years ago, seems very fast off the ball. think he battled some injuries.. COuld Dunlap play a OLB? He is 6'7 and pretty fast.. he is a freak

i'm of the opinion that in a pass rusher you want an array of pass rush moves that are all effective...it's when you draft guys who are 1 trick ponies so to speak that you get in trouble because tackles etc in the nfl will make adjustments and you have to be able to counter them...

that's why i LOVE cam wake so much...he has an array of pass rush moves including a speed rush bull rush and spin move that imo are all plus moves and he has such damn good balance and acceleration when turning the corner and can get so low that it's eye popping for me...

cam wake is a HELL of a pass rusher...but he plays mostly as an end with his hands in the dirt...we need a standup player and i think hughes would be a very good one...

Right after I said that the kid threw a nice TD pass.

heh

and threw a nice rocket 2 pt conversion.

how bout that

Gilbert >>>> McElroy

you mean: you can not find a guy in the first? There are some guys in the later rounds right? Would you take a shot at Kindle or Selvie in the second?

right now i don't think i would...kindle just isn't strong enough for my taste vs the run

but there's upside he needs to get stronger with his lower body...

and i forgot to mention cam wake's acceleration off the snap...this kid is a special pass rusher he really is

See what happens when you go to an All American WR instead of a scrub like Malcolm Williams or trying to run the ball when your best rusher is your senior QB that got hurt?

I'm just going to point out that when Chad Henne was a Freshmen at Michigan, they had him throw to All American Braylon Edwards most of the time. Jimmy Claussen went to All American TE Jon Carlson. Point is when you have a reliable receiving option and an inexperienced QB, USE THAT GUY

I loved selvie a couple years ago, seems very fast off the ball. think he battled some injuries.. COuld Dunlap play a OLB? He is 6'7 and pretty fast.. he is a freak

I think that's a bit big for OLB. But you never know with Tuna. He likes them big. Heck, he had roth and Taylor at OLB.

lol...dez bryant probably is too as good as he looks on tape...that guy looks AWESOME

While I agree there just aren't that many teams ahead of us that have a big need at WR.

and i forgot to mention cam wake's acceleration off the snap...this kid is a special pass rusher he really is

I agree. But his size is concerning. And they don't seem to trust him with edge protection.

While I agree there just aren't that many teams ahead of us that have a big need at WR.

as good as that kid looks somebody may come up for him...seriously

he's by far imo the top wr in the draft

hmmm well hughes is a weakside guy only imo and the best pass rusher for a 3-4 defense in the draft...he takes plays off on tape and i don't like that but he has an array of pass rush moves and looks very natural and most effective as a standup player...

i haven't watched a whole lot of selvie but what i have seen has not impressed me

i can't find a solb that i love for us right now...i'm looking and i'm all ears...

In Bill's 3-4 and ever 3-4 the the Weakside OLB also plays has to play Strongside from time to time.

SO saying this OLB is only this or that, really doesn't matter............and it really doesn't matter when we will be looking for both in FA and the draft.

Back
Top Bottom