Texas Vs Ohio State | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas Vs Ohio State

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It seems there are a lot more Buckeye fans here than Longhorn fans but I think most of us agree that this will be a very good game. I admit, Ginn Jr. is an everywhere man and I'm a big A.J. Hawk fan but Texas are going to kindly crush these guys into smitherines.

:) Where are my Texas people at?

Also, here is a great link giving a breakdown of the corps. http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2005/Preview/BigGameBreakdown_Texas_OhioState.htm

Whichever team has a better chance of beating USC in the championship game is who I want to win

Texas beatin tOSU in the shoe? :rofl3:

Vince Young is at best an average passer. He cant lead his team only if he has a supporting cast, and plz dont say Selving young is good he is no where near Cedric Benson. The Defence lost there vocal and physical leader in derrick Johnson and there fire is now alot smaller. In your head your thinking this is comin from an Angry Sooner fan, and it is cause I know u guys will absolutely kill us this year due to our rebuilding state. lol just hit us while were down. But im srry tOSU is preatty good and at teh shoe is tough to win.

DonShula84 said:
Whichever team has a better chance of beating USC in the championship game is who I want to win

It's neither one of these teams then. It's the Miami Hurricanes.

I'm gonna predict an Ohio State victory because of their big play receivers, special teams, & stout D.

texas has no shot. how in the world are they ranked #2 in the country to begin with? who cares that they lost their best players on offense and defense, they got vince young, one of the worst passing QB's this sport has seen in recent years! :shakeno: this one will be ugly

kastofsna120 said:
texas has no shot. how in the world are they ranked #2 in the country to begin with? who cares that they lost their best players on offense and defense, they got vince young, one of the worst passing QB's this sport has seen in recent years! :shakeno: this one will be ugly

And I thought I was teh only one who thought Vince young is not what teh media hypes him up to be. Jeez Paul Thompson is a better passer than him. :rofl3:

FinFan90 said:
And I thought I was teh only one who thought Vince young is not what teh media hypes him up to be. Jeez Paul Thompson is a better passer than him. :rofl3:

Didn't he throw for 3 Td's:shakeno:

Stop HATING!

oh yea Texas has a new Defensive coordinator who was Auburn's Defensive Coordinator last year.

^whoa, 3 TD's against the mighty ragin cajuns' defense? can someone say heisman? :rofl3:

If he were just a passer you might have a point. He beats you with his legs also, ask Michigan how bad he is

DonShula84 said:
If he were just a passer you might have a point. He beats you with his legs also, ask Michigan how bad he is
and who else? he's had one good game and everyone loves the guy. he has been absolutely dreadful against oklahoma

Back
Top Bottom