Texas Vs Ohio State | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas Vs Ohio State

Ok, in all honestly this has to be a make or break year for Young. Personally I thought it should have been last year. I will agree that the o-line for Texas is loaded; Young cannot complain about not having any time to throw the ball this year. But, last year he had a stud at RB, better receivers and a deeper defense. Experience aside, Young had a much better team to work with last year. But then again, he is the leader of the team now, no question. It is time for him to step up and he'll get the chance against OSU.

Personally I think he's in for a shock. With no one else proven enough to worry about on O, the OSU Def. will key in on Young and shut down his running attack, forcing him to throw. Then we'll see just how much Young has progressed.

I'm thinking big win for OSU and Young will be exposed for the Vick-wannabe he really is with average passing skill at best.

Another thing going under the rug so far this season is Texas' run game. I think it is very impressive -- 5 guys ran for 50+ last week. Jamaal Charles was the rivals.com 4th best running back coming out of high school and could be in for a mini-Adrian Peterson freshman season.

Back
Top Bottom