Thad Lewis Torched Dolphins Twice!!! Kevin Coyle Gets a Free Pass??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thad Lewis Torched Dolphins Twice!!! Kevin Coyle Gets a Free Pass???

I really believe this defense should be a permanent 3-4 with the personnel we have instead of that hybrid 3-4 and 4-3..

How in the world could we get beat twice by a 3rd string QB and backup TE's moving the chains???

I'm not sure why the run defense got worst year after year and we still cannot find a way to cover the TE..

How about that play call on 4th and 10 vs Carolina??? Was it the right defensive call?

How about the Saints converting a 3rd down and 20+ yards??? Was it the right call?

Is Coyle really a good DC? Wheeler was pretty good before he came to Miami... I'm not sure if Coyle is putting players in a position to give them the best chance to be successful...

As others have said the Dolphins weren't torched by Lewis. Thread fail already.

"Wheeler was pretty good before he came here"

Oakland and colts fans would disagree

I believe as far as Buffalo goes their strength (strong defensive front) far outclassed Miami's weakness (porous offense of line). In a nutshell, it just wasn't a good matchup, and we paid for it twice. Give them credit for kicking our butts this season, and get the work fixing the problems. Anything else is just whining.

Back
Top Bottom