Thank You David Canter

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score

David Canter
‏@davidcanter
1h

If you lose to the Jets/Bills and only score 7 points in must win games you don't deserve to call plays or be a head coach. I'm sorry

David Canter ‏@davidcanter1h
This team is loaded with talent. 8-8 is unacceptable. Have better roster than 75-80% of league but not same talent at the HC/OC positions

David Canter ‏@davidcanter45m
I'm excited to hear the owner say "We improved a game. See lots of progress. Stay the course."

David Canter ‏@davidcanter42m
@creek_dan actually I do. Coaching and game planning and motivation were issue not front office

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

He kills it here. He takes the words right out of my brain.

Joe did a terrible job the last two weeks.

Yeah, I tend to agree. The talent is there, the execution, game planning and in game adjustments, or lack thereof, are awful.

Really poorly coached team and quarterback.

I don't know about the second quote are talent on the o line brings us down to about 50%

How can you defend the talent on this team? Coaching sucked too these last 2 weeks but the players on the field reeked of feet and ass. Fire ireland and front office , hire a competent football minded GM and let him decide on the coach. only way to go in my opinion. Then again I have had the opinion to fire the gm for the last 3 years and no listened then either

From top to bottom, this team has failed miserably since we finished the 3rd game of the season. We became to relaxed and never got any intensity back. That is on the coaches boring personalities.

It sounds like David Canter doesn't know the relationship between QB play and winning in the NFL.

Completely disagree about his comment on the talent of this team.

Back
Top Bottom