Thank You David Canter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You David Canter

I don't agree about the talent.

But I'm really confused about this guy. He's a player agent? I'm reading his tweets and they read like an angry fan ripping philbin and the organization. Would that be considered kosher for a players agent?

you live in NJ and root for the FISH?

you chose....poorly.

you deserve this misery by picking the gutter fish over the Jets. The Jets are a respectable franchise. The fish are crap

You are right. He should be rooting for the Giants - the only respectable franchise in the tri state area. The Jet's are for bridge and tunnel - low class trash.

You can't really argue with what he's saying, I mean for gods sake 7 points?

I don't think we're loaded with talent, but we have a few talented players and a lot of ok players. Just a couple bad ones we rag on like Carroll and Donald Thomas, and John Jerry, etc...but even Carroll has had some good games. I've been saying the same thing Canter is saying, this roster is not THAT bad. It's not shutout to the Bills and near shut out to the Jets bad.

They all deserve to be fired. And this time, including Ireland because he choked on the draft even though he did hit on FA. But, it's not going to happen and there IS something to be said for continuity. So I think Ireland and Philbin stays, and everyone at Sherman's level and below is at risk.

NFL agent, he also represents Soliai

thats kinda funny becuase I thought after todays game, Soliai is gone. His lame ass got blown up and Starks is gone too.

might as well start the whole damn thing over. No Grimes. too much money.

Startin completely over.

After being a fan of this team for almost 42 long years, the letdown and disappointment for yet another unfulfilling season pains me as much as every Dolphin fan. I will NEVER stop loving this team, but after losing the last two games, when we held the path to the playoffs in our grasp, only to let it slip away, makes me hope that Ross somehow has the balls to realize that this coaching staff and Ireland, needs to be replaced. No more co-ordinators or college coaches without NFL head coach experience will cut it. We've went that route too many times with nothing to show for it. I feel Fortunate to have been a fan during the 70's and throughout the Marino years when we were most always a proud and successful franchise. I just hope a proper coaching staff can be assembled, to lead us back to the great team we once were. That being said, I will never desert this team as a fan, and can only pray that better days are ahead of us, so that all of you who weren't around during those exciting years, will know how great it feels to be a fan of a successful, winning franchise. OK, I'll step off of the soap box now.

Wow, this one hurt so bad all of us old timers are coming in. As one of our other poster's sig says: When I die I want the Miami Dolphins to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time. I think changes should be made. I really Hope Mr. Ross thinks this thing through and comes to the same conclusion.

I love David Canter…

David Canter ‏@davidcanter 33m
Dolphins fans who think this organization just got better see sadly mistaken.

David Canter ‏@davidcanter 26m
It's simple. Replace everyone or
No one. Talent wasn't issue. The GM
Didn't make the team only score 7 points in 2 games

David Canter ‏@davidcanter 23m
@SilversteinAdam you're clueless. Joe wanted Long Bush Dansby gone not Jeff.

David Canter ‏@davidcanter 18m
I will say this if the Dolphins lose Brian Gaine. I'd be pretty safe to say the ship is sunk

How about the Dansby comment? Joe sucks…Ireland takes the blame.

I think it would be wise for him to stick to being an agent, but that is just my opinion.

I think David Canter might be the Jeff Ireland of the sports agent world. What a ****ing nitwit.

I am on the absolute wave length with him when it comes to Joe. I cannot lie. I appreciate that.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Folks…he is SO RIGHT.

I am on the absolute wave length with him when it comes to Joe. I cannot lie. I appreciate that.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Folks…he is SO RIGHT.

yet you were way off on Coach Mediocre who just put up another non-winning season (now 12.5 approx out of 18). And talking about integrity which you were regarding Philbin not quitting because he was told to fire his butt buddy, how about Fisher not quitting when Bud Adams foisted Vince Young as the preemptive starter on him and the Titans? Did he quit on principle.. or was he eventually kicked to the curb like the garbage he is along with Mr Wonderlic6?

David Canter hated Ireland in September and ripped him all day on Twitter when the Dolphins gave Misi an extension and not his client Soliai. There were reports that Canter and Ireland were getting closer on a new deal for Soliai, so no surprise that he has been all in love with Ireland the last couple of weeks. He is just pissed that now he has to start over on negotiations for Soliai in Miami. Paul doesn't want to leave South Florida so Canter has a difficult job ahead for him.

David Canter hated Ireland in September and ripped him all day on Twitter when the Dolphins gave Misi an extension and not his client Soliai. There were reports that Canter and Ireland were getting closer on a new deal for Soliai, so no surprise that he has been all in love with Ireland the last couple of weeks. He is just pissed that now he has to start over on negotiations for Soliai in Miami. Paul doesn't want to leave South Florida so Canter has a difficult job ahead for him.

I pointed that out in another thread Nublar that he was so upset with Ireland at that time..then he does a 360? How about you just keep that stuff in house instead of putting it all out on Twitter.how does that kind of stuff getting back to the Dolphins organization help his negotiating position? I don't get it. Notice how Drew is real careful what he says?

Canter is an agent, his purpose is to serve his client. His opinion on out team is worth no more than a fan here. Waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom