Thank you for everything Wildbill3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you for everything Wildbill3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anybody that wants to give a send off for WB and Shifty I am putting a sticky to their threads. Both have done more than enough that if you want to give a farewell or a kudos you should not have to search

I'll be brief.

First there are a host of people over the years that left a mark on Finheaven, I'm humbled that some feel I'm one of those people. I'll name a few of the ones that left a lasting impression on me (in no particular order good or bad, like or dislike lol), AJ Finheaven, Wharfrat, Fin-atic, D-day, Henrik, Gonzo, Ny8183, Nublar7, Awsi, Boomer, CK, Mary, FFiC, DisturbedShifty, Bumpus, CashinFist, Slimm, Muck, MiaDolfan, Ohall, dlockz, 39wildman, Abrownlamp, Ferretsquig, coolguy, vaark, DrAstroZoom, NYJunc, Clumpy, SteveO, TheMor, Pagan, section126, Buddwalk, TheWalrus, all of the OG 3am Crew, BigBry, and finally the OG POFO crew.

That's not nearly enough names, there are dozens more that have driven several points home to me and taught me life lessons that I'll never forget, but that's the list of names that just pop out of who I admired, who taught me something good or bad, who I've looked up to, and who I'd enjoy a beer with (or have had at least one beer with.)

I couldn't walk away from being an Admin without an extra shout out to D-day and Fin-atic, you're still my boys.

I gave Finheaven everything I had to give, and when I felt I had nothing left to give or when I had nothing left that it wanted, it was time to step down. I hope I left Finheaven better than when I found it, I hope it lives a long life on this web of the sea.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Semper Fidelis

William

ps. Thanks to Henrik for keeping the lights on in this place and for being a gracious host to all of us, both in this virtual space and without.

You'll be missed man. All the best.

I'll be brief.

First there are a host of people over the years that left a mark on Finheaven, I'm humbled that some feel I'm one of those people. I'll name a few of the ones that left a lasting impression on me (in no particular order good or bad, like or dislike lol), AJ Finheaven, Wharfrat, Fin-atic, D-day, Henrik, Gonzo, Ny8183, Nublar7, Awsi, Boomer, CK, Mary, FFiC, DisturbedShifty, Bumpus, CashinFist, Slimm, Muck, MiaDolfan, Ohall, dlockz, 39wildman, Abrownlamp, Ferretsquig, coolguy, vaark, DrAstroZoom, NYJunc, Clumpy, SteveO, TheMor, Pagan, section126, Buddwalk, TheWalrus, all of the OG 3am Crew, BigBry, and finally the OG POFO crew.

That's not nearly enough names, there are dozens more that have driven several points home to me and taught me life lessons that I'll never forget, but that's the list of names that just pop out of who I admired, who taught me something good or bad, who I've looked up to, and who I'd enjoy a beer with (or have had at least one beer with.)

I couldn't walk away from being an Admin without an extra shout out to D-day and Fin-atic, you're still my boys.

I gave Finheaven everything I had to give, and when I felt I had nothing left to give or when I had nothing left that it wanted, it was time to step down. I hope I left Finheaven better than when I found it, I hope it lives a long life on this web of the sea.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Semper Fidelis

William

ps. Thanks to Henrik for keeping the lights on in this place and for being a gracious host to all of us, both in this virtual space and without.
Thanks for everything, Bill. I appreciate you having the confidence in me to make me a staff member for several years. Enjoy your retirement after a job well done.

Wow. I came back and was just taking a stroll around and found this. I realize it is a couple years old, but had no idea Wildbill had retired. I can not begin to tell you how he saved this site. When the crap hit the fan he stepped in and at that time took on running the back end and helping me run the site. For a couple years he, D-Day, and I were not only in deep for the love of the site but we became great friends. Still are. There is not enough space on Henrik's servers to thank Wildbill for what he gave FH. I will add my own humble and simple "thank you" to him. Thank you WIlliam.

Wow. I came back and was just taking a stroll around and found this. I realize it is a couple years old, but had no idea Wildbill had retired. I can not begin to tell you how he saved this site. When the crap hit the fan he stepped in and at that time took on running the back end and helping me run the site. For a couple years he, D-Day, and I were not only in deep for the love of the site but we became great friends. Still are. There is not enough space on Henrik's servers to thank Wildbill for what he gave FH. I will add my own humble and simple "thank you" to him. Thank you WIlliam.
The best bump a 2 year old thread could ever get

Some mods like me just help out when we can. For others like Bill, its basically a full time job on top of their full time job.
As a former moderator for www.coffee geek.com with (at the time) hundreds of thousands of member… and spammers..🙃…. I can testify it’s a bit of hard work. They do a great job here, which is why we don’t see garbage here. Much appreciated mods and administration.

Thank you for all you’ve done for the site WildBill..

My neighbor says, don’t forget to call her!
E7CEB7D3-DC9B-40EC-9DF4-C1664C28A89F.jpeg

@Wildbill3, we may have never really interacted. Yet if you are one reason this site was enjoyed by so many, including me immensely. Then I APPRECIATE you so much!

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

:BC:

Last edited:
y'all come cool dudes for this. He's a pretty awesome guy from the looks of it, and highly admired here.

Wish I got to interact with III on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom