Thank you for everything Wildbill3 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you for everything Wildbill3

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all come cool dudes for this. He's a pretty awesome guy from the looks of it, and highly admired here.

Wish I got to interact with III on the site
Tell your pops NY told him to go **** himself. He'll laugh trust me, moreso if it comes from you. He knows it my term of endearment! 😂.

He's a good dude. I told him I'd watch you on the site.

Is he stepping aside and still going to post on the site or is he just saying “ PHUCHIT “

Tell your pops NY told him to go **** himself. He'll laugh trust me, moreso if it comes from you. He knows it my term of endearment! 😂.

He's a good dude. I told him I'd watch you on the site.
I can pass that along haha! and I appreciate the looking out, I'll try not cause trouble...beyond hitting some dumb*** with sarcasm

Wow! So sad to see you go Wild Bill. I have been a member since 2004. I have always kept my posts to a minimum but always contributed when the mods asked. You were one of the greats that kept this site going. I'm hoping you will stay active as a poster, just not as a full time admin. We miss CK Parrothead, Namor, Hoot, Fin_forever who used to run the best tailgaiting parties at the games, Vaark who barely shows up, ChambersWI, Nublar7, Henrik, Fin Fan in Cali, Fish Fan Miami. Good luck in your next endeavors and Go Fins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom