Thank you protesters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you protesters

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Protesters :hclap: :hclap: :hclap:

Just want to thank everyone out their, for expressing their passion for our team....I wish I could be there with you......For being a fan since the Dolphins inception, I'm also unable to justify and sweep under the carpet the ineptness we've been experiencing for years now...

It is having an effect and our fan displeasure is being broadcast nationally, momentum building whether or not a few in here who couldn't see the rock of Gibraltar if they were standing right in front of it may think, hmmmmm, think, maybe the wrong word, feel.....

FO actually got a clue as thinking it might be a good idea to let the fans know what they were thinking...Ireland talked to Media, and of course Senor clueless didn't say much and really still doesn't get it....but thats a whole other discussion

Anyway just wanted to thank everyone of you for standing up and not being led around willingly anymore. and showing the rest of the country that most of us are not sheep......most of us....

i wanna thank you for spelling "there" wrong so i didnt have to read the rest of your post.

your welcome. I feel so much better now. now i can move on with my nonlife

i wanna thank you for spelling "there" wrong so i didnt have to read the rest of your post.

That's why I did that, Doesn't take much to throw you off and after reading a few of your posts realized you wouldn't understand it anyway.....for your opinion was not needed or actually wanted ......

Hav a Nice Day...........notice no "e"

Fans have every right to express their displeasure with the organization, or any organization. Some people protest, while others will just stop attending games, buying merchandise, and $6 beer and $5 hot dogs. I wish I lived in Miami so I could attend the games in person, but when you have an Owner/FO/GM who repeatedly makes the same mistake you are going to lose your support. I doubt I would pony up money to watch the product they are putting on the field. Also, the protest isn't about not getting Peyton Manning. You support the team but year after year there is little progress and it doesn't seem like Ireland has any plan. If Ross won't fire Ireland, then maybe Ross could sell the team to an owner who wants to win???

That's why I did that, Doesn't take much to throw you off and after reading a few of your posts realized you wouldn't understand it anyway.....for your opinion was not needed or actually wanted ......

Hav a Nice Day...........notice no "e"

You'r part of the problem. I sure hope we can keep the fin's in Miami.

You'r part of the problem. I sure hope we can keep the fin's in Miami.

Wish I was the problem but been supporting this organization since Joe Auer ran back the kick off for a TD.....(look it up fan )

Relax the Fins are not going anywhere.... Miami is to good of a market for the NFL

I don't understand why some of you get upset at the anger shown by some of you're fellow finatic? We're all in it for the same reason. I personally would like to see some of you treat each other better. Everyone is entitlted to an opinion.

Good thread. They deserve thanks. If things don't change for the better then hopefully the protest movement keeps getting bigger. Don't mind the jests trolls trying to criticize fans for giving a damn.

I for one also appreciate those who took the time to go out there today and protest. I wish I could have gone too (I live up in Delaware right now). For those of us who feel strongly that Ireland is the problem, this publicity will serve as an embarrassment for Ireland and hopefully put him on more of a hot seat.

I don't understand why some of you get upset at the anger shown by some of you're fellow finatic? We're all in it for the same reason. I personally would like to see some of you treat each other better. Everyone is entitlted to an opinion.

well said

Having disagreements with the decisions, the FO and policies is one think but coming down on fans personally is not right and kinda rubs me the wrong way.........

I think these fans are right to express their displeasure with this franchise. Obviously, I think a bigger message would be just not going to the games, and not buying merchandise. Hopefully it has such an impact that it forces one of two things, if not both. One, the firing of Jeff Ireland. Two, maybe it will force Stephen Ross' hand and make him sell the team.

Same. Many thanks. I heard a bit of the coverage early this afternoon on WQAM and was impressed with the organizer. He was very articulate and offered the proper emphasis, that the organization had taken the fans for granted in recent years, senselessly secretive to the point they refuse to do press conferences.

Cote and LeBatard were pathetic snobs on 790, dismissing the protest due to low numbers, only 30-40. I couldn't believe their ignorance. The head count could not have been more irrelevant. The protest deserved news and received news due to the singular nature of it. How many other franchises, in any sport or any endeavor period, had 30-40 protestors outside today? It takes a ridiculous pancaking of bad decisions to prompt a display like today. Fans are willing to absorb just about anything, other than widespread embarrassment with an obvious culprit and no relief in sight.

Back
Top Bottom