Thank you protesters | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you protesters

Now Ross will give Ireland another extension just to say "F you" to the fan base, as he did after the airplane towed the banner over the stadium.

Real fans? You don't know if they are Dolphins fans or Jets fans in Dolphins clothing. All you know is our organization was embarrassed by a group of people who probably aren't half the fan you and I are.

Although you could be correct....I am from NY and theres NO WAY a Jets fan would do something like this.

Yeah. To be a "real fan", you need to be a pessimist. If the media thinks the franchise is a mess then how will they spin this?

You "real fans" are playing right into the media's hands and helping inflate a theory into something a bit more tangible.

This isnt a "Theory" its a fact.This organization is totally ****ing this TEAM up.

Real fans? You don't know if they are Dolphins fans or Jets fans in Dolphins clothing. All you know is our organization was embarrassed by a group of people who probably aren't half the fan you and I are.

I think the organization has done a fine job of embarrassing itself, never mind the protesters.

I think the organization has done a fine job of embarrassing itself, never mind the protesters.

Can't disagree, they have handled alot of things poorly. I don't condone the fanbase kicking the team when they are down . . . especially when everybody was excited to get rid of Sparano and get an Offensive minded coach like Philbin in the fold. It just seems like some "media driven" frustration, and like always the Dolfans took the bait.

Ireland deserves his criticisms . . . no question, but where were these fans in January when Sparano was let go?

Can't disagree, they have handled alot of things poorly. I don't condone the fanbase kicking the team when they are down . . . especially when everybody was excited to get rid of Sparano and get an Offensive minded coach like Philbin in the fold. It just seems like some "media driven" frustration, and like always the Dolfans took the bait.

Ireland deserves his criticisms . . . no question, but where were these fans in January when Sparano was let go?
Bro this organization could of done more to help itself by not making comments that QB is there number one concern.

Bro this organization could of done more to help itself by not making comments that QB is there number one concern.

And you don't think it is?

We know they wanted Manning . . . hell they flew to Indy.

Philbin knows Matt Flynn better than anybody . . . you think if he felt "that strong" about him he would be a Dolphin no? We are talking a 4 year backup here. He liked him, he liked him enough to offer him a contract . . . he didn't love him to offer him "the money". That's all I need to know.

Alex Smith wasn't coming here once Peyton wen't to Denver, which is why Ireland didn't want him to leave.

Who else was there? Jason Campbell? Kyle Orton? Resign Chad Henne? Boy I"m glad Jeff didn't fold with that 9 million and a 2nd rounder for Orton when these "same fans" were chanting his name at a ****ing practice.

We still have a draft, atleast make more of a deal about it after the draft . . . there isn't any justification to do it prior and it isn't fair to our new head coach.

The reason there were not many protesters is because us dolphin fans are mostly educated and have real jobs during the day. If this was buffalo there would have been 10,000 protesters.

Philbin knows Matt Flynn better than anybody . . . you think if he felt "that strong" about him he would be a Dolphin no? We are talking a 4 year backup here. He liked him, he liked him enough to offer him a contract . . . he didn't love him to offer him "the money". That's all I need to know.

Alex Smith wasn't coming here once Peyton wen't to Denver, which is why Ireland didn't want him to leave.

Who else was there? Jason Campbell? Kyle Orton? Resign Chad Henne? Boy I"m glad Jeff didn't fold with that 9 million and a 2nd rounder for Orton when these "same fans" were chanting his name at a ****ing practice.

We still have a draft, atleast make more of a deal about it after the draft . . . there isn't any justification to do it prior and it isn't fair to our new head coach.
I respectfully disagree with your reasoning. Even if Joe really wanted Matt here, he didn't have the pull against Ross and Ireland plain and simple. Plus they were not looking to spend that kind of money. Why did we get into the Manning drama when we knew that we weren't going to land him, and wasted all the time in free agency? We had to have our Hall of Famer beg his golfing buddy just to talk to us, and yet Ross thought we can make it happen. From what has been written Ireland had an offer on the table and when Smith went back to Cali, Ireland pulled the offer. Why talk to these players and waste your time if you know that no way in heck are these deals going to happen? Just because this front office is dumber then a box of rocks doesn't mean us proud fans have to be.

how do u not know phiblin wanted to give him that big contract but ireland and ross didnt allow it?? u gotta remember, philbin has no power at all in terms of who miami signs, he can give an opinion but thats as far as it goes.

What is amazing to me, is that would be news to any Miami Dolphins fan. I mean, seriously what exactly are you saying here? The man deserves to get blasted because he sees what everyone else sees?

What is amazing to me, is that would be news to any Miami Dolphins fan. I mean, seriously what exactly are you saying here? The man deserves to get blasted because he sees what everyone else sees?
I am not blasting anyone. I made a comment that this organization should not of went into the press to say what there top priorities were and come away with David Garrard. I made a statement, not a blast bro. I don't think you know me well enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom