Thank you protesters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you protesters

I respectfully disagree with your reasoning. Even if Joe really wanted Matt here, he didn't have the pull against Ross and Ireland plain and simple. Plus they were not looking to spend that kind of money. Why did we get into the Manning drama when we knew that we weren't going to land him, and wasted all the time in free agency? We had to have our Hall of Famer beg his golfing buddy just to talk to us, and yet Ross thought we can make it happen. From what has been written Ireland had an offer on the table and when Smith went back to Cali, Ireland pulled the offer. Why talk to these players and waste your time if you know that no way in heck are these deals going to happen? Just because this front office is dumber then a box of rocks doesn't mean us proud fans have to be.

So going out to protest makes it better? Feeding the flames? That makes it justified? Come on, we said LAST year why the hell is Sparano being a lap dog and Ireland is flying around with Ross to go see Harbaugh, they both should have been lapdogs and/or dismissed. Nobody protested. Come towards the end of the season, Sparano was fired and Ireland stayed . . . nobody protested. That protest in Davie is about watching Peyton Manning choose Denver and people wanna find a way to put 13 years of frustration on the GM. Look I am no Jeff Ireland fan, but I'll be the first to say the "bashing" he has received over the past week has not been fair, and bringing in Carl Peterson to replace Jeff certainly doesn't "get the toes tingling".

Your right, address QB, and we still may, don't protest in the middle of everything though. There is Zero reasoning to think that helps anything at this stage.

So going out to protest makes it better? Feeding the flames? That makes it justified? Come on, we said LAST year why the hell is Sparano being a lap dog and Ireland is flying around with Ross to go see Harbaugh, they both should have been lapdogs and/or dismissed. Nobody protested. Come towards the end of the season, Sparano was fired and Ireland stayed . . . nobody protested. That protest in Davie is about watching Peyton Manning choose Denver and people wanna find a way to put 13 years of frustration on the GM. Look I am no Jeff Ireland fan, but I'll be the first to say the "bashing" he has received over the past week has not been fair, and bringing in Carl Peterson to replace Jeff certainly doesn't "get the toes tingling".

Your right, address QB, and we still may, don't protest in the middle of everything though. There is Zero reasoning to think that helps anything at this stage.
If these fans pay the ticket prices, are season ticket holders they have a right to voice there displeasure because they care. Are they supposed to wait until there is nothing left of the once proud franchise before they voice there displeasure? You can't go any where on the internet without seeing the Dolphins bashed. Can you remember the last time that has happened? If FA went this way, do we feel that comfortable that the draft is going to go much better?

any real dolphin fan with half a brain knows prostesting doesnt help anything, however, thats besides the point, point is fans are frustrated and they have the right to voice there frustration. I personally would not waste my time doing it, but do i support my fellow dolphin fans who do it, yes. Why some dolphin fans continue to support ireland is beyond me, i really hope the ones supporting him are ready for another 0-7 start.

I am not blasting anyone. I made a comment that this organization should not of went into the press to say what there top priorities were and come away with David Garrard. I made a statement, not a blast bro. I don't think you know me well enough.

I can agree, this is a learning moment for this GM. Don't stick your head out like that, this isn't Madden football.

My blasted comment was directed more at the so called fan base of the Miami Dolphins, not directly at you.

If anything comes out of this I hope it is Ross taking off his rose colored glasses of his GM. How many fans protest their team HQ?

If these fans pay the ticket prices, are season ticket holders they have a right to voice there displeasure because they care. Are they supposed to wait until there is nothing left of the once proud franchise before they voice there displeasure? You can't go any where on the internet without seeing the Dolphins bashed. Can you remember the last time that has happened? If FA went this way, do we feel that comfortable that the draft is going to go much better?

Nothing left? What changed? We traded our star WR for 2 3rds a day after he punches a girl int he club. One of many incidents on his record. What else?

According to most, the feeling was upgraded head coach, we upgraded our FS position and Free Agency is still going. Why? Our GM isn't throwing 3rd string WR's 7 to 8 million a year?

We are being bashed because of what the media "feels" we should do . . . who gives a damn what they feel? We have a nice trio at head coach/OC/DC who all have ideas of what they want in a player. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt instead of embarrassing them in the middle of draft season and free agency. The time to PROTEST against Jeff Ireland was 2 monthis ago. Season ticket holder or not, if you missed the boat on that time, you sit back and see if the plan will unfold . . . and if you can't be patient, don't renew. I mean come on.

No it's a much better idea to make what they perceive to be bad situation, even worse...

I can agree, this is a learning moment for this GM. Don't stick your head out like that, this isn't Madden football.

My blasted comment was directed more at the so called fan base of the Miami Dolphins, not directly at you.
Thanks. Sorry I misunderstood. I want Joe to be a successful coach like I believe he can be, but he needs better help and support. Very good coaches will even better if they have the right players to execute the plays.

Take Care,

John

For the love of God, there were like 15 ignorant cats protesting !
Some of you have to much time in your hands.
To all protestor,
Thank you for the nice media attention????? Really, please get a life and if you guys think that you could do a better job? Then Apply for it!!!!.....and yes opinions are like a@@hole, we all have one.
Again , thanks to all the ignorant that think that they know what a multy million dollar organization should do!

If anything comes out of this I hope it is Ross taking off his rose colored glasses of his GM. How many fans protest their team HQ?

Not many, then again the protest idea was generated from a local talk show. Sheep, so many so called Miami Dolphin fans are nothing but sheep.

any real dolphin fan with half a brain knows prostesting doesnt help anything, however, thats besides the point, point is fans are frustrated and they have the right to voice there frustration. I personally would not waste my time doing it, but do i support my fellow dolphin fans who do it, yes. Why some dolphin fans continue to support ireland is beyond me, i really hope the ones supporting him are ready for another 0-7 start.

Sure they have the right, just like I have the right to call them clueless dumb****s who are lead by a media frenzy baiting them into doing it. If they really wanted to "voice their frustration" they would have done it prior to having him lead a head coaching search. Where was this before? These same season ticket holders chanting Kyle Orton's name at a practice . . . Kyle ****ing Orton, for a 2nd rounder and 9 million a year. Just because people have a voice, doesn't mean they know what/when is the best time to use that voice.

Learning moment? lmao, u cant be serious. Dude has had 4 years, if hes still in a learning moment than he is not qualified to be an nfl gm. Instead of directing comments at dolphins fans, your comments should be lashed out at the front office gurus who are destroying the dolphins reputation around the nfl.

how do u not know phiblin wanted to give him that big contract but ireland and ross didnt allow it?? u gotta remember, philbin has no power at all in terms of who miami signs, he can give an opinion but thats as far as it goes.

Ur right, I don't know. I'm assuming, just like every media person and every twitter person . . . I'll take the more optimistic theory, because there is enough pessimism out there already.

Nothing left? What changed? We traded our star WR for 2 3rds a day after he punches a girl int he club. One of many incidents on his record. What else?

According to most, the feeling was upgraded head coach, we upgraded our FS position and Free Agency is still going. Why? Our GM isn't throwing 3rd string WR's 7 to 8 million a year?

We are being bashed because of what the media "feels" we should do . . . who gives a damn what they feel? We have a nice trio at head coach/OC/DC who all have ideas of what they want in a player. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt instead of embarrassing them in the middle of draft season and free agency. The time to PROTEST against Jeff Ireland was 2 monthis ago. Season ticket holder or not, if you missed the boat on that time, you sit back and see if the plan will unfold . . . and if you can't be patient, don't renew. I mean come on.
Ross made the decision to stay with Ireland. Did I support that decision then no I didn't. AJ Smith's job is on the line in San Diego this year. He never dips into FA. He lost VJ, he went and signed Meachem and Royal to try to make up for that. Who did Ireland bring in? Our coach was an upgrade I believe. I don't think you will see this team do too much more in FA. I am not condoning with Marshall did, but you have to replace that WR. We didn't upgrade the QB position, so at least replace the WR you lost.

Jeff should of been fired when he through Tony under the bus. There was so much time and energy that was lost by chasing down and visiting with QB's we were only dreaming of, when we could kept quiet from the get go and talked to the players that realistically fit this teams budget. How many key FA's do you think we will get in the future with Ireland here? I haven't heard one player past or present stick up for him through all this.

Sure they have the right, just like I have the right to call them clueless dumb****s who are lead by a media frenzy baiting them into doing it. If they really wanted to "voice their frustration" they would have done it prior to having him lead a head coaching search. Where was this before? These same season ticket holders chanting Kyle Orton's name at a practice . . . Kyle ****ing Orton, for a 2nd rounder and 9 million a year. Just because people have a voice, doesn't mean they know what/when is the best time to use that voice.

what the f does the media have to do with anything? they show up to the party, not send out invitations. Dont blame the fans for everything, try and point a lil blame to the grand master gm jeff ireland!

Back
Top Bottom