Thank you protesters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you protesters

I'd like to give them a shout out as well. The fact that it got some media attention is wonderful. Gotta shine the light on this "lost in the fog" franchise.

Thanks to the fans down south, who voiced our displeasure. Hopefully, you will be remembered in this era of dolphins football as one of the stepping stones that gets the ship righted. As twister sister would say it "we're not gonna take it".

Meh, people can do what they want but these feelings weren't felt before Free Agency (not to this extent), so why bring them up prior to the draft? Seems more short sighted than anything. Philbin deserves more than that.

Certainly did lots to dispell the media circus.

****ing idiots. Embarassing, the lot of them. I'd not be surprised if most were NYJ fans
jumping in on the opportunity to say foul stuff about the Dolphins.

wish i could have been there.

long, long drive from arizona on short notice or i ABSOLUTELY WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!

thanks to all who took part.

IRELAND MUST GO!!!!

I agree with Goon...It gave the Media a huge fire to burn the Dolphins Organization, the curative wins better come soon

Thanks to the protesters. This organization should be embarrassed. If they were going to go the cheaper route on a QB why weren't they honest about and sign Kyle Orton or Jason Campbell when they had the chance.

wish i could have been there.

long, long drive from arizona on short notice or i ABSOLUTELY WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!

thanks to all who took part.

IRELAND MUST GO!!!!

Be thankful it was short notice and put that $1000 in gas/lodging in your pockets. You didn't miss anything.

Bravo to the brave souls that went out...These are the real fans IMO.

Real fans? You don't know if they are Dolphins fans or Jets fans in Dolphins clothing. All you know is our organization was embarrassed by a group of people who probably aren't half the fan you and I are.

Bravo to the brave souls that went out...These are the real fans IMO.

Yeah. To be a "real fan", you need to be a pessimist. If the media thinks the franchise is a mess then how will they spin this?

You "real fans" are playing right into the media's hands and helping inflate a theory into something a bit more tangible.

I don't understand how this FO manages to mess up all the time.

I mean damn, half the people of FH have better plans.

This is getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom