Thank you protesters | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you protesters

my girlfriend would never defend jeff ireland, try again.

Now that we've cleared that up. I could care less if you say don't even try. My point, save that attitude for someone who actually will fold to your attempt to control.

Now that we've cleared that up. I could care less if you say don't even try. My point, save that attitude for someone who actually will fold to your attempt to control.

lol, calm down, im not trying to control anyone, all i was saying was, when it comes to jeff ireland, change the subject when speaking to me cause i dont even wanna hear it.

Yes, thanks for making ****ing fools of yourselves, especially the dork with the Marino doll. What freaks you are.

lol, calm down, im not trying to control anyone, all i was saying was, when it comes to jeff ireland, change the subject when speaking to me cause i dont even wanna hear it.

Then don't read it. If you want to be closed minded about it, all is cool with me.

You'r part of the problem. I sure hope we can keep the fin's in Miami.

thanks guys for going out and protesting you guys are gettin attention keep it up , it was on national TV. and its getting some attention , great work.

imo then just cover your ears ro just dont read .

Our front office comes out and says a franchise qb is there number 1 priority.
Miami steps up to the plate, strikes out once, strikes out twice, strikes out 3 times. You cant even defend that. Dont even try.

I can't defend the fact that despite the ONLY franchise QB on the market didn't wanna talk with us, yet we flew to see him? That doesn't sound like a team that isn't interested in a franchise QB.

What other franchise QB's did we strike out on? And what does striking out have to do with "franchise QB being there #1 priority". I am almost certain that still is their priority they just haven't found the guy. Just because you "don't" find the guy doesn't mean you quit looking for competition for the next season.

Look, Ireland certainly hasn't gotten off to the start he hoped for this free agency period, but this protest garbage is nonsense prior to the draft. You either do it when Sparano is let go or you allow the GM to draft and then ask questions if promises aren't fulfilled. To not protest when the coaching search is happening but do it now is stilly and embarrassing to the organization and to coach Philbin and his staff. The media forced these feelings . . . and the "weak minded" fans took the bait. End result . . . Ireland is still here and we look more embarrassed on TV. Thanks protesters.

I can't defend the fact that despite the ONLY franchise QB on the market didn't wanna talk with us, yet we flew to see him? That doesn't sound like a team that isn't interested in a franchise QB.

What other franchise QB's did we strike out on? And what does striking out have to do with "franchise QB being there #1 priority". I am almost certain that still is their priority they just haven't found the guy. Just because you "don't" find the guy doesn't mean you quit looking for competition for the next season.

Look, Ireland certainly hasn't gotten off to the start he hoped for this free agency period, but this protest garbage is nonsense prior to the draft. You either do it when Sparano is let go or you allow the GM to draft and then ask questions if promises aren't fulfilled. To not protest when the coaching search is happening but do it now is stilly and embarrassing to the organization and to coach Philbin and his staff. The media forced these feelings . . . and the "weak minded" fans took the bait. End result . . . Ireland is still here and we look more embarrassed on TV. Thanks protesters.

I completely agree with you, I know I would be pissed to see us overpay for Flynn or Smith which to me are back up QB's. I think the FO's plan is/was if Peyton says no then they draft Tannehill at 8. Not saying I agree with it but, I don't know Tannehill like the coaching staff does.

Trading Marshall, losing out on Manning and Flynn, and signing Garrard are the problems (I assume). All of this happened in the last week.

The Marshall trade is one that I will defer to coach Philbin on. You certainly would like more than 2 thirds for him, considering we gave 2 seconds to get him . . . but the guy has more costly drops than any WR on this team and he is in trouble every offseason . . . I can live with that trade . . . but I realize we need to replace him.

Losing Manning sucks, but he had a strict list and we were in the top 5 out of half the league. On to the next one.

I don't know what Philbin thinks of Flynn. If he loved him and thought of him as a franchise guy and Ireland didn't, then Ireland blows. I just don't believe that is the case . . . hell nobody does. But I personally never viewed Flynn as a guy who would be ever considered "elite" in this league. Still, I thought he would be an upgrade, but at this time would that be what we want?

Garrard isn't as bad as everybody is making him out to be. Veteran competition. Sure better than picking up Ramsey or Losman off the scrap heap.

I hate to seem like I'm defending Jeff Ireland, but at this point let's have a draft first and see if we can uncover some sort of plan.

Like I keep saying, if you didn't protest when Sparano was fired and Jeff wasn't and you didn't protest in the middle of a coaching search and you didn't protest when we went after Manning, you have no reason to protest right now. Atleast give Jeff and Philbin the draft.

Kdawg thanks for sharing the details of Marshall at the club! I did not know Marshal punched a girl in a club the night before he was traded. Now i see why Marshall was traded for 2 3'rds.. Lets face it this is a team in rebuild mode. The Parcells blueprint was a farce. I do think Ireland has worn out his welcome and Ross just seems clueless. Ireland just rubs people the wrong way. I think landing top tier free agents will always be a problem as long as Jeff is in Davie.
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ9xXYKj_hMwYHrwuErF702HR-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom