Thanks For The Memories | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks For The Memories

84Phins

Active Roster
Reaction score
Time to finally move on from this organization. I always enjoy the Hayden Fox assessment and there is some great discussion on this board. I'm sure it'll stop by and check in every few months. You don't just go from 30+ years of following a team to just nothing.

I just feel my time is wasted watching such a deplorable group of management consistently fumbling on their performance. I honestly feel the problems with this team are entirely unrelated to the squad and solely the responsibility management (coaches, etc.). It is unrepairable and now firmly engrained into their core.

Time to finally move on from this organization. I always enjoy the Hayden Fox assessment and there is some great discussion on this board. I'm sure it'll stop by and check in every few months. You don't just go from 30+ years of following a team to just nothing.

I just feel my time is wasted watching such a deplorable group of management consistently fumbling on their performance. I honestly feel the problems with this team are entirely unrelated to the squad and solely the responsibility management (coaches, etc.). It is unrepairable and now firmly engrained into their core.
Can't say I blame you bro. I wish I could just walk away but for whatever reason I can't. I did stop going to a bar/Restaurant to watch the games while spending lots of money. I just stream the game when it's not on local and while the feed is always 5 minutes behind I'm ok with it.

ImmaculateBitterCollie-size_restricted.gif

Can't say I blame you bro. I wish I could just walk away but for whatever reason I can't. I did stop going to a bar/Restaurant to watch the games while spending lots of money. I just stream the game when it's not on local and while the feed is always 5 minutes behind I'm ok with it.

I'm with ya. I moved on from the bar/sunday ticket $$ a while ago and just go the route you go.

I feel your pain and understand your frustration. It does feel like a waste of time. I just cant move on. I definitely like punishment

Last edited:
I have already given up season tickets, and the Sunday ticket. Now I am down to the two Jet games, and anytime they are on national TV. The rest of the time I just watch the red zone when I am home. So it's usually just watching the other teams highlights against us. This once proud franchise has been decimated. Everything from the past, including the uniforms has been ruined by many years of ineptitude from the top to the bottom. I hope someday they will get it turned around, but it sure the hell isn't going to be today, or any day soon.

Back
Top Bottom