Thanks For The Memories | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks For The Memories

I will always be a fan of the Dolphins no matter how bad they are and I wear my dolphins clothes no matter what during the season, BUT... I'm from south Fl. And i will always be this way because of that. Even if the team sucked when i was growing up I still would have been a huge fan. It's about more than winning...

oh please - if you really need to make a thread about your departure just make sure you stay gone when the franchise comes back on top.

I said it in another thread, the Ross criticism is unfounded. To be honest, a lot of us have felt the same way as the OP. I wish you the best 84. I have invested way TOO much in the Miami Dolphins, alas, I will continue to do so.

I'm starting a petition to change their name to the Miami Meth.

I know it's not good for me and every week after a loss I swear this is it. I'm quitting. It's ruining my life. Never again!

Yet week after week, loss after loss, I can't help myself but take another hit on game day.

Before and after game picture..

Meth.jpg

I'm starting a petition to change their name to the Miami Meth.

I know it's not good for me and every week after a loss I swear this is it, I'm quitting. It's ruining my life.

Yet week after week, loss after loss, I can't help myself but take another hit on game day.

Before and after game picture..

View attachment 14078

"Breaking Fin"

I'm surprised there are any old fans left. Seems like every year after every loss there's a post like this. And each person that leaves had been watching the team for 30+ years.

Fair weather fan.
Go route for the Cleveland Browns.
See how you like that.

People keep bringing up Cleveland, but how much you wanna bet they're relevant before the Phins again? This organization isn't that much better.

When I finally give up on this team, I'm not going to say a word. This way when I come back the next week I won't have any explaining to do.

People keep bringing up Cleveland, but how much you wanna bet they're relevant before the Phins again? This organization isn't that much better.
Browns have a potential franchise QB. Do we?

Ironically the Browns fans are the definition of diehard and have maintained a solid fanbase even though they have been bad for a long long time
I think it might be easier to root for a franchise that's horrible all the time because there are no expectations. In our case, it's the constant tease of the possibility of success that's the most maddening.

I'm surprised there are any old fans left. Seems like every year after every loss there's a post like this. And each person that leaves had been watching the team for 30+ years.
That's because every one of us who says we're quitting the team never actually does. We're all full of ****. Old habits don't die that easily.

It sure must have been fun being a fan in the 70's. Too bad I was too young to appreciate the greatness on the field, management & Coaching!!!!!

It was the best feeling in the world
at 61 I doubt I'll ever get a chance to see that again
but there's still hope for younger fans and with all
my heart I wish you get to experience the dominance
this franchise once had

Back
Top Bottom