That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023

Absolutely clueless wow.
List your Injuries. I will counter. Like missing an All Pro Corner almost the entire Season, Losing an entire OL during one week, Losing an All pro pass rusher, WRs injuries, QB injuries, Losing an all Pro Safety for the season then losing his BU. The other all pro safety missing games for injury and the ones he played he was hurt the entire season. Knox Injury, Oliver and Phillips

So yeah not clueless.

Without josh Allen, who might be the best qb In the nfl, you might win 5 games. I just looked it up and I don’t think you win with chase keenum. I don’t think they even have a 3rd string qb
Say your prayers Allen stays healthy
So I have to be scared and upset that I might lose a starting QB and that would hurt the team? Yeah it would, just like it would 32 others. I dont get the point of that, he was hurt as well this season and played through it, which clearly affected his play as well. Wait for the surgery post season as well.

No because Holland has played two years and only one of them has been productive. Brandon Jones has missed almost his entire 3rd season and is a one dimensional player. I would laugh at either player if they asked for a new contract.

Bills can do that. Gabe Davis is justified in asking for a new contract. You say he has no leverage but thats wrong too. The fact that he makes so little money is leverage in itself. He can simply ask for a trade to a team that values his more than $1M salary.

Its really cute the way you think Gabe Davis is life long Bills fan and would do anything to help the franchise at his own expense.

You keep talking about Davis not taking something mythical "next step". Doesn't matter if he's a 12M a year player or 16M a year player, he's not a $1M a year player anymore.

Giants and Bears would have an interest in paying him big bucks and since he's not that great a WR, they'd both be willing to give up a 4th rounder to get him.

What do you say, if he wants a new contract, will you trade him for a 4th rounder?
It doesnt matter. Fine Trade him off if he wants a new contract and holds out. I will replace his drops and 700 yards elsewhere. All he had to do was take that step forward and would have gotten paid. He didnt now he will have to wait that is the reality.

Guess R Davis will be holding out for the Fins as well

You can’t make this **** up
What do you guys expect? You are engaging with a Bills fan about Bills **** on a Dolphins forum. Just ignore his stupid fvcking Bills bait and it won't happen. Every thread he gets involved in becomes a Bills discussion, it's pathetic.

So I have to be scared and upset that I might lose a starting QB and that would hurt the team? Yeah it would, just like it would 32 others. I dont get the point of that, he was hurt as well this season and played through it, which clearly affected his play as well. Wait for the surgery post season as well.
Lol. Wtf. Here is my point. If the bills had the injuries that Miami has had, ESPECIALLY at QB, in my opinion, they MIGHT wi 5 games. And yes that is true for ALL teams. More so for teams with top 5 QBs too
It is amazing that Miami should’ve won a playoff game with their depleted team.

You can’t make this **** up
OK Tell me about this Injury list and say I am Lying Ready.....

IR
Jamison Crowder - Starting Slot
Tommy Doyle - Swing OT
Damar Hamlin - Starting Safety (3rd Safety before that)
Micah Hyde - All Pro Safety
Jake Kumerow - ST Stud
Von Miller - All Pro Pass Rusher

Gabe Davis - Missed game and played most of year injured
Dawson Knox Missed games played most of year injured
Milano missed game
Edmunds Missed 3 Games
Poyer missed 4 games - played all season hurt
Rousseau missed 3 games
Ed Oliver missed 3 games
Benford - missed 7 games
Tre White missed 10 games
Phillips missed 4 games
Allen hurt throwing elbow
Dont forget all the injuries on an already bad OL.

End Result 13 wins

Lol. Wtf. Here is my point. If the bills had the injuries that Miami has had, ESPECIALLY at QB, in my opinion, they MIGHT wi 5 games. And yes that is true for ALL teams. More so for teams with top 5 QBs too
It is amazing that Miami should’ve won a playoff game with their depleted team.
See above post.

I don't know why BFIP is here but he does offer good insight and takes more **** than anyone on this forum except maybe EasyRider. If you read his post he's more critical of his team than ours. It also shows that the game wasn't necessarily close because of how amazing the Fins played. The Bills offensive game plan was flawed just as ours has been since our winning streak ended. And even during the winning streak, we overrelied on the vertical big play.

What do you guys expect? You are engaging with a Bills fan about Bills **** on a Dolphins forum. Just ignore his stupid fvcking Bills bait and it won't happen. Every thread he gets involved in becomes a Bills discussion, it's pathetic.
You’re right. Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid ..

I don't know why BFIP is here but he does offer good insight and takes more **** than anyone on this forum except maybe EasyRider. If you read his post he's more critical of his team than ours. It also shows that the game wasn't necessarily close because of how amazing the Fins played. The Bills offensive game plan was flawed just as ours has been since our winning streak ended. And even during the winning streak, we overrelied on the vertical big play.
Yep. Now when watching from above. I noticed less of the 9s from you guys but alot of 20 yard crossers. So still alot of deep shots dialed in, just alot of no throws to what I thought at the time was wide open. Tua takes those shots. I am not sure if that would have been the same game plan from Leslie as we saw with Thompson I doubt it. But the Bills IMO were clearly only playing half field defense at times. On Offense this was the worst designed offense I have seen Dorsey do this year (and there have been a good number, give me Daboll back please). I am hoping he is one and done and some team gives him a HC job to be honest. For the life of me I cannot figure out why up 17 they were still dialing up all the verticals.

Granted Brown gave up on his route leading to a pretty pick from X, and Retiree Beasley bounced a ball right off his numbers to Holland. But damn that is where the state of the Bills WRs are late in the year Needing play from two PS players. It was good to see Shakir finally getting involved in this offense. It really seems that anytime Fins shows Cover-0 Dorseys adjustment was all verticals. IMO was a horrible game plan and one of the major reasons this became a game.

To be honest grab the all 22. Gesicki is NFL Open all game up the seam.

Back
Top Bottom