The 2007 Atlanta Braves Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Atlanta Braves Thread

Atlanta's hitting is garbage tonight. They better pick it up tomorrow. I'd hate to drive two hours to see crap like this.

Atlanta's hitting is garbage tonight. They better pick it up tomorrow. I'd hate to drive two hours to see crap like this.
That game was pretty bad. No bullpen, no offense. Mets rocked our pitchers. Some positives, this was redman's comeback somewhat from what I understand and the announcers said. He didn't do to bad.

That game was pretty bad. No bullpen, no offense. Mets rocked our pitchers. Some positives, this was redman's comeback somewhat from what I understand and the announcers said. He didn't do to bad.

Redman wasn't that bad at all. He kept them in the game for the most part. All of the fielding errors didn't help matters. They better get their act together today. They at the very least want to avoid getting swept by the Mets.

Redman wasn't that bad at all. He kept them in the game for the most part. All of the fielding errors didn't help matters. They better get their act together today. They at the very least want to avoid getting swept by the Mets.

Sounds like they had a rough night. They definitely need to avoid the sweep. i think we have to get off to a good start because the Phils and Mets are too good to have to make a big run at later on in the season. Our best bet is to jump out early and hope they struggle a bit.

I'd be shocked if Smoltz doesn't get into the HOF.

193 wins
137 loses

He ain't getting in. You got guys with 280+ wins not in the hall, no way Smoltz is getting in.

193 wins
137 loses

He ain't getting in. You got guys with 280+ wins not in the hall, no way Smoltz is getting in.

Smoltz is probably getting in. When he retires he'll have over 200 wins as a starter and has over 150 saves, no one in baseball has those two stats, as well as a good career ERA and over 3,000 Ks. He dominated as both a starter and a closer. If he wasn't a closer for those 3 and a half years he'd probably be making a run at win numbers 250 by now.

Smoltz is probably getting in. When he retires he'll have over 200 wins as a starter and has over 150 saves, no one in baseball has those two stats, as well as a good career ERA and over 3,000 Ks. He dominated as both a starter and a closer. If he wasn't a closer for those 3 and a half years he'd probably be making a run at win numbers 250 by now.

I don't see it

Not to mention how consistent and reliable Smoltz has been in the post-season. Only him and Eckersley have numbers like Smoltz has, and Eckersley is in.

:yeahthat:

Looks like the braves pulled the win out today. Thats it muscle979 you have to go watch the braves play everytime they play the mets this season.

Looks like the braves pulled the win out today. Thats it muscle979 you have to go watch the braves play everytime they play the mets this season.

:lol: If I can make enough games this season they'll win the world series. The Braves are now 6-0 in games I've attended. It was freezing out there today. We had a good time though. Some of the young guys did a good job at the plate today making some things happen. The Mets' errors didn't hurt either :cooldude: . I have to say it was very satisfying watching them beat Glavine today. They yanked him after 5 1/3.

Back
Top Bottom