The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

Those numbers or metrics are noticeable. Makes you wonder. A late round find? A depth piece for sure.
Can hear it now.

Harlan "Look at Funderburk bring the lumber. Receivers need to be aware where Funderburk is at all times lest they be Funderstruck**"

**Trademark ™️ had been submitted

Edit to add. F'Burk is how his name will appear on his jersey.

People will hold his 6'4 height against him, in terms of playing tackle. However, his 82 inch wingspan is the same as 6'8 Joe Alt. So you get the same reach, but a tackle short enough for Tua to see over.
His senior bowl practices were alot better than I expected.

Not sure how relevant this is but Fuaga is now being mocked by most drafniks and reporters as a draft faller. The question is why? A month ago he was a consensus top 10-12 pick, now with just a few days from the draft he's fallen to Miami @ #21 by most accounts. The guy is super talented and just can't wrap my head around why I see him falling.
I haven't heard anything, but Fuaga is a guy I would add to my "run the card up" list.

team-logo
MIA
pfn-logo

Taliese FuagaOT Oregon State
Ricky PearsallWR Florida

Jaden HicksS Washington State

Tanor BortoliniOC Wisconsin

Mekhi WingoDT LSU

Isaac GuerendoRB Louisville
Qwan'tez StiggersCB Toronto (CFL)

Last edited:
Not sure how relevant this is but Fuaga is now being mocked by most drafniks and reporters as a draft faller. The question is why? A month ago he was a consensus top 10-12 pick, now with just a few days from the draft he's fallen to Miami @ #21 by most accounts. The guy is super talented and just can't wrap my head around why I see him falling.
Some feel he is only an OG(but a really good one)so he would not have the value of the guys who can play OT as well as IOL.

I think he can play OT and would love to see him slip to #21.

Because he struggles in pass protection. He’s a mauler in the running game, but his technique in pass protection needs work.

Question. Do these guys who all post great things about potential draftees get complimentary tickets to concerts or lap dances in Vegas? Seems like it could be quite lucrative.
I wouldn't be shocked if I heard agents told them "i'll give you the scoop on player x if you agree to post a few good things about players y and z."

This is why I’d go edge in the first round. Verse and Latu are vastly better than any edge we’ll get at pick 55 (this year or any other year), and there’s a good chance one of them is there at 21.

But on the OL? Very hard to say with confidence that, for example, first round options like Fashanu or Graham Barton are going to be significantly better pros than second round options like Patrick Paul or Cooper Beebe. OL is too much of a crapshoot.

Back
Top Bottom