The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

If we strike out on a tackle, or outsmart ourselves in the first two rounds, this might be an option...

I admit that I didn't expect to like Worthy before watching some game tape. I expected a small, one trick pony. But he was used all over the field and had a complete route tree. He was remarkably productive even as a freshman. And that was despite poor quarterbacking. Throws were constantly short and behind him. Good route runner. Good at getting separation. Sudden in and out of his breaks. And the speed is evident on the field. He isn't one of those where the track speed doesn't translate. He does struggle with contested catches. I'd say he competes. He has some dog in him. But he's just not that strong so he doesn't tend to win many of those contested catch situations.

I made a 1999 Rams offense comp in another thread. I do think Worthy could be our Az Hakim in year 1 and develop into a 1 or 2 WR down the line. Wouldn't be my first choice among those I expect to be available, but still a pick that would move the needle immediately and down the line.

Ya Harvey is a bad ass. I just finished season 5 so I’m kind of nervous to continue, **** got real.

Louis Litt is also an incredibly unique character, I’ve never hated/loved/hated/loved/hated/loved a character so much.

Reacher is on another level of bad ass. I feel bad for every single person who hasn’t watched that show.

I recommended Reacher to a buddy here at work. He liked it but said parts were cheesy.

Who’s the guard? Paywall
Elijah Klein, UTEP. 6'4" 319 lbs.

Barry also mention Houston Christian OLB/Edge Jaylx Hunt. Miami appears to be interested. A former safety now standing at 6'4" and 252lbs. One of my favorite players in this draft class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom