The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

Breer said Giants at #6 - Might be hesitant taking another LSU WR with a big personality.

Thinks Giants might take a QB at 6.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

A couple observations.

Bad (desperate) teams often overdraft QBs high, so not a surprise it's basically a 50/50 deal.

Teams, particularly in the early 2000s didn't put much positional value on C, S or TE, so the sample size is less than many positions.

WR is really surprising, to me at least.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

A couple observations.

Bad (desperate) teams often overdraft QBs high, so not a surprise it's basically a 50/50 deal.

Teams, particularly in the early 2000s didn't put much positional value on C, S or TE, so the sample size is less than many positions.

WR is really surprising, to me at least.
It's an interesting graphic.... but like you said, this goes back to 2000, the games changed alot sense then.

Take this info with a grain of salt.

top gun i feel the need GIF

No way that happens. Harbaugh was selective for his NFL return, choosing a team close to home with already having the most difficult piece of the puzzle to find, a franchise QB. Im sure he likes McCarthy, but he doesnt like him that much. first year head coaches just don't trade away franchise QB's for unproven rookie, that would be career suicide.
Unless after Harbaugh arrived, he found out none of Herbert's teammates came to his birthday party.

Manage your expectations Chad.

Grier might trade our 1st rounder for an established left tackle. 😂
😒 🤔 I'd be okay with that... sad kinda but okay.

We've waited over 1,000 days to watch the Dolphins make a 1st round pick, what's another 365.

Back
Top Bottom