The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
You have Jets fans showing up here talking about our December collapse.?...losing to probably the best team in football right now in a blizzard...that is a collapse...what happened to running the table and everyone else losing?????...oh I forgot....you lost the first game of that table...go away...pathetic
As for the Bills fans...funny how you show up again after disappearing for the last 8-9 weeks...amazing...thought you were calling for your Head coach to be fired...your QB to be benched...and T henry to be replaces by Mcgahee...then you show up here talking ...with a 6-7 record....go back to the first week when all we heard was about your SUPER DEFENSE and your OFFENSE that couldn't be stopped...remember?????...remember????....then you got smacked around on a sunday night...to crawl away in silence...only to come back hear talking ...at 6-7????...6-7????

PATHETIC

Its all good we both have a chace to shut them up for 6 months in the up coming weeks, I can not wait to give the Bills a little pay back!!

Well, when you mention that we lost "in a blizzard" you are basically insinuating that the weather had a role in our loss. I don't think the weather was a big deal. The bigger deal is that we played one of the hottest teams in football if not the hottest.

We didn't play terribly against the Patriots at all. We lost, but we didn't really show signs of a December collapse, well, at least on defense we didn't. The offense was another story. Right now, it seems like half of our team is collapsing and the other half isn't. The defense played great against the Pats and deserved to win that game.

However, it doesn't matter that these Jets and Bills fans are talking smack. We beat them both.

Pats fans can come in here and say anything they want...they earned it!...these Jets and Bills guys are unbelieveable...go make fun of your own teams..its easier

By calling it a blizzard...by no means using it as an excuse...have seen alot..ALOT of Dolphin teams afraid to tackle or play in weather like that...this team did not show that....both offenses did nothing on sunday...but we did come to play...that is one point to be made.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
By calling it a blizzard...by no means using it as an excuse...have seen alot..ALOT of Dolphin teams afraid to tackle or play in weather like that...this team did not show that....both offenses did nothing on sunday...but we did come to play...that is one point to be made.
hate to break it to ya, but if you thought NE's d was good, you'll love ours...this isn't the same one you played back in september(although they were great then too). The best defensive game you guys ever had was that Bills game..we are just skimming the surface with our defensive potential...

btw, it's December 21st in Buffalo , NY...this might be a cold one

Where have you been?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
umm, we are going to beat Miami and New England, so both of you quit your b*itchin'

Are you kidding me?????...all of a sudden you guys are a juggernaut???...cause you beat the Giants and Jets???...have you seen Bledsoe lately???...next week you will be calling for Van Pelt and Williams fired...and Mcgahee to be getting snaps...seems funny at 6-7 you are calling for wins...only teams with Buffalo on there schedule can do that...get real!

Re: Where have you been?

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Are you kidding me?????...all of a sudden you guys are a juggernaut???...cause you beat the Giants and Jets???...have you seen Bledsoe lately???...next week you will be calling for Van Pelt and Williams fired...and Mcgahee to be getting snaps...seems funny at 6-7 you are calling for wins...only teams with Buffalo on there schedule can do that...get real!
exactly, Bledsoe has been awful, so we did the right thing...gave it to Henry 32 times:cool:

you will be lucky to score on us....Pats will lose to us too...you can take that to the bank

i don't think NE's defense was so great more of our anemic offense being the reason

our offense was the same sunday as it was against the jags and other mediocre teams so really NE only supported the fact that our offense is/has been a joke all year

hate to break it to ya, but if you thought NE's d was good, you'll love ours...this isn't the same one you played back in september(although they were great then too). The best defensive game you guys ever had was that Bills game..we are just skimming the surface with our defensive potential...

btw, it's December 21st in Buffalo , NY...this might be a cold one
I forgot how much garbage you guys talked the first time...funny how time cahnges your memory...you guys were saying that they were the best back then...guess they only got better...maybe you will hit your heights at about mid april....for the draft....put you right up there with the best defenses on a 6-7 team....talk all you want....your predictions for the first game were oh so true....just alot of hot air screaming into the 6-7 night....PATHETIC for you to talk any garbage...any

Re: Re: Where have you been?

exactly, Bledsoe has been awful, so we did the right thing...gave it to Henry 32 times:cool:

you will be lucky to score on us....Pats will lose to us too...you can take that to the bank
Is that the same bank you put all your money the first time we played?????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hate to break it to ya, but if you thought NE's d was good, you'll love ours...this isn't the same one you played back in september

You're right...they suck even worse now.

Hey CW....look at PPG. Look at rush defense.

Yardage is overrated. Hell, the 2000 Ravens D finished 2nd that year. You mean to tell me that they weren't the best defense that year (much less among the best ever)??

Back
Top Bottom