The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you know whats funny?...you can't defend your team in any way...they will inevitably miss the playoffs and have no statistical rankings:tongue:

btw, C-troll?...come on now, surely your feeble mind can come up with something wittier than that:rolleyes:

C-Troll:

Yet again more "bold" predictions from your beefy mouth. Hey if the Bills continue their #2 ranking like you said... maybe they'll get to play in the BCS Superbowl for the championship?

ps. in case you're drugged up: I don't have to defend my team, they're 8-5 record speaks louder than a 6-7 record. But go ahead, respond with more stats, rankings, and snappy comebacks. I'm waiting for it.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

C-Troll:

Yet again more "bold" predictions from your beefy mouth. Hey if the Bills continue their #2 ranking like you said... maybe they'll get to play in the BCS Superbowl for the championship?

ps. in case you're drugged up: I don't have to defend my team, they're 8-5 record speaks louder than a 6-7 record. But go ahead, respond with more stats, rankings, and snappy comebacks. I'm waiting for it.
you obviously can't read...you're not making the playoffs either, so you might as well take what you can get. Also, your better record has assured you of only one thing: a worse draft position...congratulations, you will be watching the playoffs too.

Now clean your plate

what a dumbass:lol:
call me when you crack the top 10
what an idiot !! you telling us that , cause KC is near the bottom they suck as well, right .but who's got the best record in the NFL hmmmm . thats right you cow loving crap head...go back to your hairy ladies with no teeth buffalo . bills suck they always have and they always will Big Idiots Love Losing Sh**heads thats what bills stand for

Originally posted by mike_vee
what an idiot !! you telling us that , cause KC is near the bottom they suck as well, right .but who's got the best record in the NFL hmmmm . thats right you cow loving crap head...go back to your hairy ladies with no teeth buffalo . bills suck they always have and they always will Big Idiots Love Losing Sh**heads thats what bills stand for
when did i say KC sucked?...or the Dolphins D?...I merely said our D was better...try reading sometime.

also, take a prozac...your team is **** too...they havent done anything in my lifetime(20 years) either...I live in Miami, and have for 13 years.
:rolleyes:

I live in Miami:lol:

So you aren't originally from NY State? Then I suppose it's simply a random birth defect that made you a Bills fan.

but interesting response, seeing as how you have no comeback for being proven wrong....now whats that about the Bills d again?...:lol:

They suck. Would you like that in triplicate?

Originally posted by pats4life
Its all good we both have a chace to shut them up for 6 months in the up coming weeks, I can not wait to give the Bills a little pay back!!

Bring it on Pats! 31-0 on your a$$!

Hey NYphinfan, first of all this isn't the smack forum. Then again Infins didn't think so , so who am I to say anything?. :D

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

We didn't play terribly against the Patriots at all. We lost, but we didn't really show signs of a December collapse, well, at least on defense we didn't. The offense was another story. Right now, it seems like half of our team is collapsing and the other half isn't. The defense played great against the Pats and deserved to win that game.

Kinda like the first bills-dolphins game huh? D shows up but the O didn't.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
go make fun of your own teams..its easier
Sure we have a 6-7 record and have screamed for certain coaches and players to get fired. Inspite of that, we still support our team. How many posters here have quit after the first game and still continue to blast your team inspite of being in the playoff hunt.

Don't make fun of bills fans, make fun of your fellow finfans...it's easier.

I forgot how much garbage you guys talked the first time...funny how time cahnges your memory...you guys were saying that they were the best back then...guess they only got better...maybe you will hit your heights at about mid april....for the draft....put you right up there with the best defenses on a 6-7 team....talk all you want....your predictions for the first game were oh so true....just alot of hot air screaming into the 6-7 night....PATHETIC for you to talk any garbage...any

Not all bills fans talked garbage. You wanna generalize? Finfans are faiweather fans. Funny thing is, look around this MB, even finfans admit it. Difference between your generalization and mine is that mine is true.

Originally posted by pats4life
Its all good we both have a chace to shut them up for 6 months in the up coming weeks, I can not wait to give the Bills a little pay back!!

you should change your handle to Finskissa$$4life. I doubt the bills will beat the Pats. Until that chance is here, swallow 31-0.

By calling it a blizzard...by no means using it as an excuse...have seen alot..ALOT of Dolphin teams afraid to tackle or play in weather like that...this team did not show that....both offenses did nothing on sunday...but we did come to play...that is one point to be made.
I thought you guys played as well as you possibly could considering the circumstances( froozen gonads,)..... see ya in two weeks.......I hope wicky wears his wittle mittins!:D

Originally posted by Mindwarp
guys in all honesty .. I fear the bills

Pressure Drew and stop Henry like you did the last time you may come out with a win.

RW will have to run as hard as he did because I doubt Fiedler can do anything against our passing D. Then again on any given Sunday... Fiedler could play like a probowler like he did against the Cowboys top ranked D.

Originally posted by justafan

Pressure Drew and stop Henry like you did the last time you may come out with a win.

RW will have to run as hard as he did because I doubt Fiedler can do anything against our passing D. Then again on any given Sunday... Fiedler could play like a probowler like he did against the Cowboys top ranked D.
[/QUOTE
Hey Justafan...not all Bills fans talked the garbage...but you have an idea about who did...would we be having this conversation if some Bills fans didn't come over here talking garbage about a game ...in 2 weeks....talking how the beating that is going to be laid down...I didn't even mention the Bills...I didn't go to a Bills forum and talked stuff...they came here...without any provoking...I respect the Bills...but if the Dolphins were 6-7...I sure as heck wouldn't be visiting Dolphin sites talking...I guarantee that...as for fair weather fans...absolutly correct...we have a ton...but so do you...and every team in the league...so sorry about the generalazation...but even you have to find it incredulous that people come here and provoke some ridiclous smack...I just pointed out how absurd it was

[/QUOTE
Hey Justafan...not all Bills fans talked the garbage...but you have an idea about who did...would we be having this conversation if some Bills fans didn't come over here talking garbage about a game ...in 2 weeks....talking how the beating that is going to be laid down...I didn't even mention the Bills...I didn't go to a Bills forum and talked stuff...they came here...without any provoking...I respect the Bills...but if the Dolphins were 6-7...I sure as heck wouldn't be visiting Dolphin sites talking...I guarantee that...as for fair weather fans...absolutly correct...we have a ton...but so do you...and every team in the league...so sorry about the generalazation...but even you have to find it incredulous that people come here and provoke some ridiclous smack...I just pointed out how absurd it was

Every team have certain type of fans. there were finfans who never visited the bills board but as soon as the fins beat the bills, all of a sudden they were all tough. Never stuck out their neck before the game until they made sure the fins won.

My point is, you are accusing us of things that finfans are guilty of as well but I understand. "Love your own , hate the other"

I feel your pain, I'm bills fan who lived 5 mins from Dophin camp and 20 from the dolphin stadium. It fun when you're winning, it sucks when you lose.

Every team have certain type of fans. there were finfans who never visited the bills board but as soon as the fins beat the bills, all of a sudden they were all tough. Never stuck out their neck before the game until they made sure the fins won.

My point is, you are accusing us of things that finfans are guilty of as well but I understand. "Love your own , hate the other"

I feel your pain, I'm bills fan who lived 5 mins from Dophin camp and 20 from the dolphin stadium. It fun when you're winning, it sucks when you lose.
Thats just my point....I am so concerned about our playoff chances and our team...I am in awe when I see other teams fans talking smack...so it was not meant for all Bills fans...that I am sorry about...just a few...and by the way...thanks for taking care of the Jets...talk about talking...they forgot they had a game to play before they ran the table...showed no respect at all for the Bills,,,even this week..."they need Miami and Denver and Cincy to lose",,,could have sworn you guys were ahead of them......sorry about offended you...just gets under my skin when guys seem more concerned about other teams then there own

Back
Top Bottom