The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me!

Hey CW.....Uh, should we PRINT IT, FAX IT, COPY IT????? :tongue: ;)

Originally posted by Muck
Hey CW....look at PPG. Look at rush defense.

Yardage is overrated. Hell, the 2000 Ravens D finished 2nd that year. You mean to tell me that they weren't the best defense that year (much less among the best ever)??
we are 2nd in PPG too muck...second to the Bucs

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey CW.....Uh, should we PRINT IT, FAX IT, COPY IT????? :tongue: ;)
you will never let me forget that infins, will you?...I guess I wouldn't either had our situations been reversed...that saturday night of heavy subtance abuse prompted me to make that bold prediction...now I say no to drugs....but yes, I'll bet we end up 4-2 in the division

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
umm, we are going to beat Miami and New England, so both of you quit your b*itchin'

Uhhhmmm... Didn't you make similar promises about 6400 times before the season started? :hmmm:

you will never let me forget that infins, will you?...I guess I wouldn't either had our situations been reversed...that saturday night of heavy subtance abuse prompted me to make that bold prediction...now I say no to drugs....but yes, I'll bet we end up 4-2 in the division
Send me some biscuits...and I'll let it go peacefully......:D

Blame it on Drugs. Yeah sure, thats what most homeless bums say nowadays.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Blame it on Drugs. Yeah sure, thats what most homeless bums say nowadays.
it was sarcasm(well, kinda)...but yeah, i must be hooking up my computer to a high speed connection under the I-95 overpass:lol:

brilliant 02:tongue:

Now clean your plate

what a dumbass:lol:
call me when you crack the top 10

Points is what matters. I honestly don't give a **** how many yards we allow as long as we don't allow that many points. You don't win games by gaining yards, you win games by scoring points.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Points is what matters. I honestly don't give a **** how many yards we allow as long as we don't allow that many points. You don't win games by gaining yards, you win games by scoring points.
but your offense is never on the field, thus limiting your scoring opportunities:rolleyes:

btw, we are #2 in PPG defense, second to TB

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Don't be so hard on yourself. You can't help it...you just grew up too close to Love Canal.
I live in Miami:lol:

but interesting response, seeing as how you have no comeback for being proven wrong....now whats that about the Bills d again?...:lol:

but your offense is never on the field, thus limiting your scoring opportunities:rolleyes:

btw, we are #2 in PPG defense, second to TB

You know whats funny...?

C-Troll can only defend his team by talking about stats and "rankings". :rolleyes: Dude... seriously..get a clue.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

You know whats funny...?

C-Troll can only defend his team by talking about stats and "rankings". :rolleyes: Dude... seriously..get a clue.
you know whats funny?...you can't defend your team in any way...they will inevitably miss the playoffs and have no statistical rankings:tongue:

btw, C-troll?...come on now, surely your feeble mind can come up with something wittier than that:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom