The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Audacity of Jets and Bills fans...never ceases to amaze me!

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Thats just my point....I am so concerned about our playoff chances and our team...I am in awe when I see other teams fans talking smack...so it was not meant for all Bills fans...that I am sorry about...just a few...and by the way...thanks for taking care of the Jets...talk about talking...they forgot they had a game to play before they ran the table...showed no respect at all for the Bills,,,even this week..."they need Miami and Denver and Cincy to lose",,,could have sworn you guys were ahead of them......sorry about offended you...just gets under my skin when guys seem more concerned about other teams then there own

No need to thank us for taking care of the Jets. It was payback and besides, their fans deserve what they got. Don't get me wrong, I hate the fins (team) not the fans. A lot of my close friends are finfans and we have fun poking at each other but when all is said and done, we are still friends.

Raiders and Jets fans :down: Not all but most of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom