The Biggest Difference Between JF and AJF... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Biggest Difference Between JF and AJF...

He is a fiedler lover, look at his sig

Yeah I know he likes Fiedler but to be so hostile about it, it's got to go deeper than that.

I mean c'mon.....Tell me he's not insulting and hostile towards you because you like a different quarterback than he does...????

Maybe he is in a relationship with fiedler

or maybe it is fiedler :eek:

I wasn't saying anything like that....after re-reading the thread...there are a couple of stupid comments about Feidler....the problem is, neither you nor I have made any of them.

Maybe its because he feels threatened when someone wants someone else to start over his favorite player, and saying when he drops back to pass it makes you feel nervous

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Assuming his favorite player is Jay

inFINSible said:
I wasn't saying anything like that....after re-reading the thread...there are a couple of stupid comments about Feidler....the problem is, neither you nor I have made any of them.

I am sure you are refering to me when you say "stupid comments" were made about Feidler, but I stand behind everything I said. :evil:

Finsflurry said:
You should see AJ in camp, everytime he drops back to pass in a scrimmage he looks lost and I'm worried he'll get sacked or throw an interception, he looks like Griese did last year. I'm just commenting on how he's done until now, and I'm not saying he won't be better in game situations, but right now I feel much better with Jay in there. AJ just looks too frazzled and unsure of himself which has been his biggest problem to date.

Did you only attend one practice ? Because I'm seeing a QB that is getting better and better and better and I've been to EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE. A.J. is a pure Quarterback while Jay is that ugly short monster from Star Wars..(I can't think of his name right now) Slowly, but surely I am starting to see what Rick saw in Feeley. Plus, he has Chris, Randy, David, Ricky, and Konrad. I think this kid is going to shine..

inFINSible said:
The only thing pathetic is your complete whiff on reality.

No where have I said he should be handed the starting job, as a matter of fact I can show you quotes where I have praised Wannstedt for NOT handing him the starting job.

The only thing I have said is that he will win the starting job eventually.

I don't know why it bothers you so much that I believe that. You seem to go out of your way to try and sway my opinion to your viewpoint everytime I mention anything good about AJ. Don't feel so threatened, I'm only one man with my own opinion, it's not like I can change the outcome whatever it may be.....plus, it's not like anything you say is going to change my mind anyway.

So, if you can't stand to hear it, I'd say either put me on your ignore list or keep wasting your time trying to change my opinion, but at least try and keep it real.

Just keep preaching my brother. I agree with you 100% on FEELEY and I think you are dead on. Alot of things you areseign are the samethings I'm seign. I think Rick's research will pay off..

Aw man, I know you didn't just bring the Ewoks into this.

hey 718, wow good comeback. I am hurt. stick with english, you're better at that then you are at intelligent football.

And I'm supremely sure if this were two years ago you could've cared less because you would've been watching AJ Feely the 3rd stringer who was trying to help salvage the season till McNabb could come back, not AJ Feeley future Miami Dolphin.

This is the comment I was refering to engnimatics. How do you know what or when he thought what he thought?

Look I know some still support Jay, and some support AJ, while others like neither. But what I am refering to is people that take the time to study the person and provide his opinion and is lambasted with how he is wrong. Yet the anti -fin is teh one who is saying their opinions are not respected yet are the first to denegrate those opinions that disagree. How do you know AJ will not be better, I admit I dont know that he will. The point is when you watch him has nothing to with what you are watching for. He watched it now as a fin fan, so he had an interest. When a qb or any player proves that he can consistently play well and perform, you start to feel he will do it every time he touches it, that is what I got out of InFins post, not that he was guarenteed but he gave him that feeling. Jay never inspired that feeling, you hoped and prayed he completeed the deep pass.

And i was teh biggest Jay supporter there was and defended him to the end and still will when someone says he is responsible for our nonplayoffs last year. He didnt cause it, but he didnt make it happen either.

I will support Jay if he is the man and am glad he is still here. I amd equally excited by the potential AJ shows, he SEEMS to have Jays head and heart with better physical tools. There are no guarentees, but he is improving each practice and will continue to improve hopefully. I know every one is tired of this same cycle year after year and are looking for more concrete answers, less gambles. Trouble is what could we have done that wouldnt have been a gamble?

inFINSible said:
I'm sorry that you feel that way. I don't.

Here's what I see....When Jay throws a short pass it's usually complete but, it's hardly ever thrown with perfect accuracy, it's always just a little off target......Take that same degree of innaccuracy and multiply it by 4o yards down field, and the pass is 5 yards off the mark.

Feeley's accuracy on the short passes is precise and thus his long passes become much more accurate on a regular basis than what I have seen from Jay.

What about this comparison is invalid? The "situation" has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

I don't think Feeley is going to come here and forget how to throw the ball.

Very true, just that little "reach back" for the ball on those little slants will wind up costiong alot of YACs. Even a subtle little hitch in the ole giddy-up is all it takes, in spite of a completion. But that's just one of the things that don't show up on the QBR.

rickeyrunsover said:
And I'm supremely sure if this were two years ago you could've cared less because you would've been watching AJ Feely the 3rd stringer who was trying to help salvage the season till McNabb could come back, not AJ Feeley future Miami Dolphin.

This is the comment I was refering to engnimatics. How do you know what or when he thought what he thought?

Look I know some still support Jay, and some support AJ, while others like neither. But what I am refering to is people that take the time to study the person and provide his opinion and is lambasted with how he is wrong. Yet the anti -fin is teh one who is saying their opinions are not respected yet are the first to denegrate those opinions that disagree. How do you know AJ will not be better, I admit I dont know that he will. The point is when you watch him has nothing to with what you are watching for. He watched it now as a fin fan, so he had an interest. When a qb or any player proves that he can consistently play well and perform, you start to feel he will do it every time he touches it, that is what I got out of InFins post, not that he was guarenteed but he gave him that feeling. Jay never inspired that feeling, you hoped and prayed he completeed the deep pass.

And i was teh biggest Jay supporter there was and defended him to the end and still will when someone says he is responsible for our nonplayoffs last year. He didnt cause it, but he didnt make it happen either.

I will support Jay if he is the man and am glad he is still here. I amd equally excited by the potential AJ shows, he SEEMS to have Jays head and heart with better physical tools. There are no guarentees, but he is improving each practice and will continue to improve hopefully. I know every one is tired of this same cycle year after year and are looking for more concrete answers, less gambles. Trouble is what could we have done that wouldnt have been a gamble?

Bro, you're completely missing what I was saying. Let me reiterate.........this isn't about who's going to win the starting job...........this isn't about which QB I like because frankly, unlike a lot of people on here, I'm all for the success of either quarterback. I'm not a deranged fan who develops deep hatred for a man I've only seen throw some passes on television. This is about the comparison he made about how nervous he felt watching Jay Fiedler drop back to throw passes for the fins and the calmness he felt watching tapes of AJ Feeley passing the ball for the Eagles 2 years ago. Come game time, the way that kid feels watching AJ playing for the Fins will be a completely different feeling than some copies of game footage when he played on the Eagles. He hasn't played a down since that season two years ago and he most certainly hasn't even thrown a professional pass as a member of the Miami Dolphins. How could one be so calm about that???? It's just an irrational comparison............. I agree with him feeling nervous watching Jay throw, but to then throw at us that watching AJ play for the Eagles is calming is just not a valid one. There's a huge difference being into the game, watching it live, and catching emotions from it than it is to watch taped copies of games played out 2 years ago, ones which surely he already knew the results.............hell AJ's stats have been thrown around here for months before he started watching those tapes.........his opinion was already skewed before he had even seen them.

inFINSible said:
Yeah, I am talking to you and because I started this thread about this subject I felt like you were talking about me.

You want to call people pathetic for their beliefs and then act surprised when someone takes offense??....Think about that for a second.

If I said it was pathetic that some people still think that Jay is a starting caliber QB, you'd take offense to that wouldn't you?

Same thing.

Ok I understand now. You must be one of those people that think that Aj should just be handed the starting job. Because thats what I said was pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom