*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

It is very simple. There is not enough talent on offense. The Billls number 5 receiver is better than our number 2 today. To be fair, that is our number 4. We need an injection of talent. None of my statements reduce the atrocious game from Tua. He is not even in the neighborhood of good enough to win games against top teams, but we need offensive talent.

So is Bills still overrated? Bills embarrassed the Dolphins, did Dolphins get in the playoffs or do we need other teams' help to get in the playoffs?

It is very simple. There is not enough talent on offense. The Billls number 5 receiver is better than our number 2 today. To be fair, that is our number 4. We need an injection of talent. None of my statements reduce the atrocious game from Tua. He is not even in the neighborhood of good enough to win games against top teams, but we need offensive talent.
I would see if we could get a 1st roubd pick for Tua. I would also see what we could get for Parker. Neither are long term answers

The 1st two picks very well could be Lawrence and Fields...in no particular order.

Just to get it on record...you aren't talking about Mac Jones are you?
Fields.

Plenty of capital to move about the board if we need to.

Mack jones is not even the 3rd QB, so leading assumption with no merit.

Blind leading the blind...

tough game, but great season! a lot to be happy about!

the culture is established. the template is set. and we have picks and money baby!
The culture failed today. The defense did not keep fighting. This is the film to evaluate when deciding how to keep.

So is Bills still overrated? Bills embarrassed the Dolphins, did Dolphins get in the playoffs or do we need other teams' help to get in the playoffs?
My view is that if you need other teams help, especially a team that is in lose mode, then you don’t below in the playoffs. Especially after the drumming of today.

Fields.

Plenty of capital to move about the board if we need to.

Mack jones is not even the 3rd QB, so leading assumption with no merit.

Blind leading the blind...
I would absolutely never draft a QB from Bama or the SEC again.

Listen folks we had a great year! I never imagined 10 wins this year but I'll take it. Tua needs more help with everything including mechanics and our defense needs to be better. Overall I was happy with our season. This loss to the Bills clearly shows we are not ready for the playoffs. IMO we can only go up from here. At least the Pats aren't in the playoffs!

Must suck to want to watch your favorite team’s qb fail
I don't want to watch him fail. I want someone else. He hasn't shown the promise I want to see. That does not make me a bad Dolphin fan, to want a better talent for my team, and I am offended by the implication, coming from a mod.

Morale victories....

Oh how much the snowflake generation finds solace in participation trophies.
Let's face it. For much of this season Miami overachieved. They found ways to win games. The defense was among the best in the NFL.

Granted, it's a bad time to have your worst game, but it doesn't wipe away the entire season.

How many fans expected 10-6, especially after a 1-3 start?

Bitter sweet! I think EVERYONE here would have took 10 wins had we been told in week 1 we would see 10. Sadly 10 wasn’t enough

Attachments

• E8139951-D063-45C3-9E1F-A147B17789A7.jpeg
    E8139951-D063-45C3-9E1F-A147B17789A7.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
We will take a Qb but not in the first
They have to at least discuss what to do if Fields is sitting at number 3. Do you take him? Do you find a trade partner? Lots of discussions about maximizing the value of the #3 pick.

They have to at least discuss what to do if Fields is sitting at number 3. Do you take him? Do you find a trade partner? Lots of discussions about maximizing the value of the #3 pick.
Had Tua shown us what we needed from him it would be a no brainer.

Trade back and continue to garner future picks. The gas mask that keeps on giving.

But that is completely out the window now.

Dolphins is going to find a trade partner, Dolphins is not going to give up on Tua that early

Back
Top Bottom