*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

I agree completely.

I told myself only 500+ times this week that there was no way Flo would not have the boys ready to give it our best shot.

W or L. I "knew" Flo would push the right buttons and have them motivated and energized.

I was wrong.

Ive never been the biggest fan of coach Flo and I’m trying to not over react about today. But how the hell can you have your team play like this in the most important game for this franchise in quite some time???

Watching the Cardinal/Rams game and Tony Romo had the unmitigated gall to say that there isn't a team in the NFL that throws more short passes than the Rams...

I'm going outside to smoke a cigar...in the rain.

Bills fan here, you guys had a ruff day, i know how that feels trust me... but you guys are building the right way...just need to get some more players... you should get at least one great one for sure in the draft. asking tua to beat us when we are just on a roll is a lot to ask of a rookie QB... give him time, get him some more weapons... and screw New England!

I don't want to watch him fail. I want someone else. He hasn't shown the promise I want to see. That does not make me a bad Dolphin fan, to want a better talent for my team, and I am offended by the implication, coming from a mod.
I’m sorry you’re offended, Mach. But the post you quoted also wasn’t referring to you.

does anyone care about developing rookies? You’re usually so level headed

would you have given up on Josh Allen after his rookie year?

Offseason should be fun. I think free agency is going to be more interesting than many think. I knew this was going to happen today and was prepared. My doomsday parlay helped ease the pain.
Yes, take comfort in the fact that you bet against your team and profited.

I genuinely hope you and all the other posters who did this as well never win another bet.

Guarantee you the Bills fan or Browns Fans wont be betting against their squads.

Not only were we out played and coached today.

But our fans completed the trifecta by being out classed.

Yes, take comfort in the fact that you bet against your team and profited.

I genuinely hope you and all the other posters who did this as well never win another bet.

Guarantee you the Bills fan or Browns Fans wont be betting against their squads.

Not only were we out played and coached today.

But our fans completed the trifecta by being out classed.

drama queen

People knocking Flores is laughable! Have a word with yourselves :bye:

Do people not remember Cam Cameron, Joe Philbin and the likes for goodness sakes!!!
Flores should be knocked since he is the coach that gave up over 50 points twice in his career, I do not remember Cam, Joe, and the likes giving up 50 points in their careers

drama queen
been called worse.

But you wont ever see me bet against the aqua and orange.

Putting that out into the multiverse for a few hundred buck reward is a joke.

I would have rather paid you out of my own pocket, no strings attached, and you are a complete stranger.

Hell, even Pete Rose never bet against his own team....

All I can say is, I'm glad I dropped 4g of mazatapecs to help deal with the trauma of that beat down 😂

It wasn't meant to be. It's easy to feel letdown, pissed off and sad right now, but we've had a great season overall. We were expected to 'show improvement' at best, yet we got here final week, knocking on the doors of the play offs.

Next year guys. Chin up. Go phins. Love you fins fam
What are those may need some?

Flores should be knocked since he is the coach that gave up over 50 points twice in his career, I do not remember Cam, Joe, and the likes giving up 50 points in their careers
I do not remember Cam, Joe winning many games in their careers and that's a reasonable marker for a coach imo.

Ive never been the biggest fan of coach Flo and I’m trying to not over react about today. But how the hell can you have your team play like this in the most important game for this franchise in quite some time???
Perhaps because the Bills are one of the best teams in the entire NFL and sometimes when the game gets going in the wrong direction , it becomes a blowout.
Obviously you might be too young to have watched the Jaguars destroy the Dolphins in the playoffs years ago but it happens. The Dolphins are still several players away from being anywhere near the Bills in talent and if there is a positive from today’s game. It is that the front office and the coaching staff won’t go into the off season thinking they are only a player or two away. They are several players away from being a legitimate SB type team and that is clearly what the game today showed them.

I’m sorry you’re offended, Mach. But the post you quoted also wasn’t referring to you.

does anyone care about developing rookies? You’re usually so level headed

would you have given up on Josh Allen after his rookie year?
Tua is not JA. He doesn't have the physical tools to fall back on. If he isn't far better than other QBs at reads and processing, it isn't going to cut it.

I know you weren't replying to me directly, but there are many who feel the same as I do, and it appeared to be a "blanket" statement.

Just because a poster is critical of Tua, that doesn't mean we want to see our team fail. Quite the opposite in my case. I don't think he has shown enough, and I'm not on board with putting all our eggs in that one basket. His college accomplishments mean nothing now.

I realize his weapons were for $hit, and that its only 9 games. I have taken all of it into account.

There's no reason he shouldn't be open for criticism at this point, yet some see it as some sort of blasphemy.

Shame it ended like this given so many positives this season. We are headed in the right direction.
Just hope Tua is the man we thought he was going to be this time last year.

Back
Top Bottom