*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

I know you weren't replying to me directly, but there are many who feel the same as I do, and it appeared to be a "blanket" statement.
True, and that also goes both ways. You have ppl that refuse to admit Tua isn't "all that", as well.

It is what it is.

Perhaps I shouldn't have taken your comment as an insult. If it were anyone other than a mod, I would have chuckled, and not given it a second thought.

It's all good.

Carry on.....
I feel like it’s just some frustration on my part, none of us mods want to sift through all these **** posts we will see

(the ones that are well thought out critiques are so much different than little one liner **** posts)

I got the feeling like some others on here Ross pushed drafting Tua and having him put in when we were 3 and 3 with Fitz playing well. I dunno I'm just dissapointed in the effort.

Ive never been the biggest fan of coach Flo and I’m trying to not over react about today. But how the hell can you have your team play like this in the most important game for this franchise in quite some time???
I get how people are feeling. But you've got to look at the big picture.

Miami was limited on offense to open the season. Losing Preston Williams and DaVante Parker down the stretch really made it difficult on the coaching staff.

Flores and Gailey had to play musical chairs with third and fourth string wide receivers. Dolphin receivers dropped 11 passes today. Maybe the biggest play of the game was the pick six on a play where Parker slipped.

At that point, the third quarter was looking promising. Miami scored to open the quarter and the defense forced a three and out. Down 28-13, the Dolphins had a long way to go but the momentum was there.

Granted, you never want to finish the season with your worst game. But look at all the accomplishments this year.

The Dolphins had three rookies starting on the offensive line. They played pretty well and got valuable experience. Tua got some valuable experience as well. He'll get better.

The defense was outstanding for most of the year. Jason Sanders was gold.

Miami finished 10-6, in the playoff race until the last game.

Well at least we may get the 3rd pick. That's the only thing we got going for us now

Last edited:
Can’t blame Miami for drafting Tua. Even if he doesn’t work out you couldn’t deny the resume and the talent potential. Someone else would have in Miami’s position. Just hard to hit on qbs

This is BS, Tua is a rookie, he didn't have the college success he had because he didn't have the "physical tools" . The Dolphins are a crappy offensive team , they need more, that's all there is to this nonsense.
If you think he has the "tools" of Allen, Rodgers, Mahomes, Jackson, Herbert, etc, you are hugely mistaken my brother.

The short sightedness on this site blows my mind. I mean I know we live in an instant gratification culture, but good lord.
Instant gratification?

Try 2000 the last time anyone on here had some gratification.

Like when Y2K was a thing is the last time anybody had any gratification.

Instant gratification????

What do you call delaying gratification for 2 decades?

Instant gratification?

Some might call it a "dry spell".

Instant gratification?

I've been there through all of it. I was referring more in terms of labeling players busts. I should have been more specific. My bad.

I've been there through all of it. I was referring more in terms of labeling players busts. I should have been more specific. My bad.
Who said anything about a bust?

There's a big gap between elite and bust.

I want elite, not top 15-20.

Agree.

I have made multiple critical posts of Tua today (after defending him all season long). But I acknowledge he is not a finished product at this point. Unfair to label him a bust but he did not do us any favors today in relation to clarity on which direction to go in April.

As for the result.

I believed in our coaches and D.

I believed the D would travel and the recently improved running game would provide a comfort level for Tua.

I was wrong.

Agree.

I have made multiple critical posts of Tua today (after defending him all season long). But I acknowledge he is not a finished product at this point. Unfair to label him a bust but he did not do us any favors today in relation to clarity on which direction to go in April.

As for the result.

I believed in our coaches and D.

I believed the D would travel and the recently improved running game would provide a comfort level for Tua.

I was wrong.
They didn't travel well and their defense was not earth shattering against the raiders. Looks like teams figured the ameoba out..

Back
Top Bottom