*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

Tua is not JA. He doesn't have the physical tools to fall back on. If he isn't far better than other QBs at reads and processing, it isn't going to cut it.

I know you weren't replying to me directly, but there are many who feel the same as I do, and it appeared to be a "blanket" statement.

Just because a poster is critical of Tua, that doesn't mean we want to see our team fail. Quite the opposite in my case. I don't think he has shown enough, and I'm not on board with putting all our eggs in that one basket. His college accomplishments mean nothing now.

I realize his weapons were for $hit, and that its only 9 games. I have taken all of it into account.

There's no reason he shouldn't be open for criticism at this point, yet some see it as some sort of blasphemy.
Criticism is fair, but when you see the same people spewing blind hate (and have been against the pick from the start) it does get old

I saw the 62 to 7 smashing and that was with Dan Marino. Probly the worse I've felt other than the 3 Super Bowl losses

I said it in another thread here but on one hand I am certainly pleasantly surprised they were able to pull off a 10 win season. It was definitely more than I had envisioned them doing. What is odd about it is we know that Miami still lacks the offensive talent to be a really good team yet they were still able to be in the mix at the very end of the season.

That being said though, the way today unfolded is literally the epitome of being a Dolphins fan as long as I have and many of you on here. 30 years now of constant disappointment certainly weighs me down. As always I will be on this site all year and will come back even stronger and ready for free agency and the draft. It still sucks but it isn’t like it’s a unique feeling.

Tua is not JA. He doesn't have the physical tools to fall back on. If he isn't far better than other QBs at reads and processing, it isn't going to cut it.

I know you weren't replying to me directly, but there are many who feel the same as I do, and it appeared to be a "blanket" statement.

Just because a poster is critical of Tua, that doesn't mean we want to see our team fail. Quite the opposite in my case. I don't think he has shown enough, and I'm not on board with putting all our eggs in that one basket. His college accomplishments mean nothing now.

I realize his weapons were for $hit, and that its only 9 games. I have taken all of it into account.

There's no reason he shouldn't be open for criticism at this point, yet some see it as some sort of blasphemy.
This is BS, Tua is a rookie, he didn't have the college success he had because he didn't have the "physical tools" . The Dolphins are a crappy offensive team , they need more, that's all there is to this nonsense.

We had a good year overall. Ahead of where we thought we were. The last loss was a bad one, but I still think we’re ahead of the game. with all the assets we have this draft, we’re going to be OK.

Tua has not impressed me this year. Take Justin Fields and let the best man win.
Do you really think Fields would have had any more success playing on this offense this year? With an offense with a below average running game, an offensive line that is terrible when it comes to pass blocking and perhaps the worst WR Corp in the entire league?

Certainly Tua needs to play better in the future but the lack of talent he had to deal with as a rookie QB should be considered a crime.

I think they left the defense on south beach, because they never showed up in Buffalo!!!

I don't think there's a chance in hell that this FO drafts a qb this year. They're gonna sink or swim with Tua. We'll either keep Fitz if he's willing to stay for a cheaper deal or bring in another vet. If this was a new FO taking over, all options would be on the table.

Criticism is fair, but when you see the same people spewing blind hate (and have been against the pick from the start) it does get old
True, and that also goes both ways. You have ppl that refuse to admit Tua isn't "all that", as well.

It is what it is.

Perhaps I shouldn't have taken your comment as an insult. If it were anyone other than a mod, I would have chuckled, and not given it a second thought.

It's all good.

Carry on.....

I think they left the defense on south beach, because they never showed up in Buffalo!!!
They looked terrific on the 1st 3 drives. Has to be demoralizing having this type of offense and then trying to go out and shut down an offense like Buffalo's. We have a good d, but its not elite; still need a couple of pieces.

Back
Top Bottom