The Case for drafting Marcus Peters vs. DeVante Parker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Case for drafting Marcus Peters vs. DeVante Parker

Hell, I could make a case for drafting my left nut over Parker.

I'd be rich right now! :woohoo:

... Doesn't mean we'd be better off. :idk:

We had Landry, maybe Stills, Matthews , practice squadder in Hazel. Jennings wasn't signed by then I don't think. But loaded we were not.

Peters wasn't considered top 20, looked like late first maybe early 2nd at best.

Parker was considered a top 10 player by many people... He is super talented and will be better than AJ Green within just a few years

Peters looks legit but its about what he does off the field as much as it is on...i have a feeling hes gonna be a frequent offender

Way too erly to say Peters is better than Parker. I like Parker alot although I preferred Amari Cooper

Its time to play devantae...not any of this 5 snaps crap either...time to ball

Even without the off-field baggage I just don't think Peters is as good of a prospect as Parker. Time will tell, but I'd take Parker 10 times out of 10. I see Peters as being a guy with a ceiling similar to Honey Badger ... who was phenomenal in college, and has been pretty good in the pros, but nothing dominant. I see Parker as a guy with a ceiling like A.J. Green ... one of the top 5 WR's in the NFL if things work out for him.

despite questions on the cornerbacks future, including Grimes age and contract and not a solid #2, going into the draft there were questions of this offense and the fact that we just had the highest paid WR's in the league. It was evident that we needed better WR's at that time. It also was evident that after Suh's money, we needed to get better, cheaper and younger on that side of the ball. I will also say this, Parker's contribution will hopefully be this year, but forward thinking, they have to Pay Landry (hopefully will find money), Jennings has maybe two years here and I don't think they keep Matthews next year. So Parker gets his on-the-job season this year, big things next

All I know is that this first round of the draft was one of the funnest in recent memory. Watching DeVante drop to us and screaming at the TV for us take him was a rush. I was, and still am very happy with the pick. Would not rather have anyone else at that spot, and we should be thanking our lucky stars we got DeVante where we did.

So dez bryant breaks his 5th metatarsal out 10 to 12 weeks...devantae parker has the same out time frame just to swap a screw...im wondering if parkers was actually a rebreak and miamis kept it on the down low

:idk:

Peters off the field issues were a red flag for me. Parker's inability to separate is why I did not like him.

So dez bryant breaks his 5th metatarsal out 10 to 12 weeks...devantae parker has the same out time frame just to swap a screw...im wondering if parkers was actually a rebreak and miamis kept it on the down low

:idk:

Im sure hoops the bone graft has something to do with that extended time frame, i am assuming the article you read had stated that was performed..?

Wasn't Kevin Johnson the guy we would have taken if we'd gone CB? I think the odds of picking Peters were about zero.

Back
Top Bottom