The division is Miami's to take !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have never seen the Patsies look so beatable. Brady is starting to show his age and hoodie may not return. They knew Amendola is undependable. It's Miami's turn to shine...yippe!!!

Brady looks fine, its the receivers Dropkins and Dropson that are the problem... That team is almost devoid of talent at this point. It would be a 5 win team without Brady.

Letting Welker go was pretty arrogant.

He's playing and producing. Meanwhile.....The Pats are struggling. The only guy they
have is Eddleman.

I came here to post basically the same thing. The Patriots are struggling with the Jets and struggled with the Bills last week. I know it,s early but it looks promising.

We'll see. We control our own destiny.

And that's a good thing! I am sorry, I don't think I have aqua colored glasses on.....as I watch this game tonight, all I think is " we seem soooo much faster.....our receivers drop SOME passes but tonight is nuts...." Yes, we could not run last weekend, but feel very confident in our coaching staff...it will get better.. I think the Colts should be worried.

Brady looks fine, its the receivers Dropkins and Dropson that are the problem... That team is almost devoid of talent at this point. It would be a 5 win team without Brady.
he deff is lacking weapons, and i am not ruling brady out by any means because that would insane, but brady does not look fine. he does not look anywhere near his old self.

Anyone else notice how geno smith has no emotion on his face. He has the same stupid look 24/7

It is a shame that one of these teams will be 2-0 after tonight. Whoever it is might be one of the "worst" 2-0 teams after this weekend.

Stephen Hill is TERRIBLE...with that being said, Brady's main target in Amendola was out tonight, and the best red zone threat in the league will return by mid season in Gronk. They do look dreadful though, you know there is extreme bias out there if you do not see a massive decline with New England in the power rankings. This is definitely without a doubt THE season to take over the division looking back the last 10 years, we have never been in a better position to make that move.

If the Pats lose at home, it would be very disappointing if we lost to the Colts and blew a chance of getting an early lead on the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom