The division is Miami's to take !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The division is Miami's to take !!!

The Jets have 3 turnovers and are only down 3 points with 2 minutes to go. These are not the Patriots of old.

I have never seen the Patsies look so beatable. Brady is starting to show his age and hoodie may not return. They knew Amendola is undependable. It's Miami's turn to shine...yippe!!!

Hmmm, how do you figure Brady is showing his age? What football game are you watching because he looks good to me, his receivers are another story.

Hopefully some suspensions are handed out after that little brawl.

Thank the football gods we have Ryan Tannehill. Geno Smith looks awful.

Geno Smith is terrible. I'm not a Jets fan, and even I cringe at the thought of how many times they had a chance to tie it or take the lead.

Matt Moore under center would have won that game for the Yets... maybe even Devlin (Tannehill would have been a no-brainer)

Geno Smith had stats comparable to Brady's. Completion percentage was about the same, Smith had more yards and Brady had one touchdown. Smith of course had 3 interceptions.

Pats caught a break with the Bills and the Jets to start the season. Almost any other 2 teams and they would be 0-2.

Geno Smith had stats comparable to Brady's. Completion percentage was about the same, Smith had more yards and Brady had one touchdown. Smith of course had 3 interceptions.

Therefore they're really not comparable at all. Geno has nothing going on at wideout but man those were some bad throws in a winnable game.

Therefore they're really not comparable at all. Geno has nothing going on at wideout but man those were some bad throws in a winnable game.

Smith lost his composure under pressure. Not from only rush, but from clock.

Now, his team mates didn't help

Watching that makes me feel so grateful we have Ryan Tannehill as our QB.. The kid looks/acts/plays like a punk. Was def a desperation pick after realizing what they had in the sanchize lol

Yeah but there still 2-0 both division games too

Back
Top Bottom